Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pondering ordering a ton of I-Line putter grips... $1.99 cannot be beat. This thing feels incredible.

Pondering ordering a ton of I-Line putter grips... $1.99 cannot be beat. This thing feels incredible.
I ordered 20. I don't see myself ever changing, and I will never get a better deal. They are $15.99 in Canada so I can always go return some and get a little credit too.

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Tapatalk

Do it. Grab a set of regular grips for 30 bucks while you're at it. Free shipping over 50.

Love the i-Line series.

And gripes. You'll need them.

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Tapatalk

MD3 Wedges
SeeMore Putter
Callaway Apex Utility Iron...

The list is never-ending...

Pondering and researching...

Apex hybrid and Apex utility so I know my options for filling the gap between my 4i and 3wd...

I know the Apex hybrid gets a lot of love here, need to read more about the utilities.

I probably shouldn't LOL..... but yes.

I wasn't able to go and pick them up today, but I'll try to get them this week if they are not sold

Do it. Grab a set of regular grips for 30 bucks while you're at it. Free shipping over 50.

Love the i-Line series.

I bought a set of UTX.. But I'm going to go ahead and buy 10 putter grips and a set of Ilines!

Add me to the Apex Utility list and add to it a 1w 38" Tank and an X2deep

I think I'm on the matte black train as well. Loved what I saw out of them late last year. Scratch needs to get itched soon, although these J15 wedges are all kinds of awesome.

I understand that feeling. Despite it being winter up here I just feel the need to buy something haha.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think I'm on the matte black train as well. Loved what I saw out of them late last year. Scratch needs to get itched soon, although these J15 wedges are all kinds of awesome.
Although those j15s are extra awesome (hehe) the md3 black is the way to go. The grind options help round out the line, and the black finish is just as durable as the bridgestone

Although those j15s are extra awesome (hehe) the md3 black is the way to go. The grind options help round out the line, and the black finish is just as durable as the bridgestone

That's saying a lot about the MD3 finish because I've never seen a black wedge hold up like my j15, even in sand.

I like the idea of having a different grind in 50/54 than I do in 58. Makes sense considering I only bother opening up one of them.

I like the idea of having a different grind in 50/54 than I do in 58. Makes sense considering I only bother opening up one of them.
Makes total sense. I have 3 different grinds in my 50,54,58. S grind in 50, W in 54 and pm in 58, thereby further increasing the versatility in all my wedges

I much be a curmudgeon with the same grind in my two wedges. :alien:

Makes total sense. I have 3 different grinds in my 50,54,58. S grind in 50, W in 54 and pm in 58, thereby further increasing the versatility in all my wedges

I'm thinking S grind in 50/54 and then maybe the W in the 58.

I much be a curmudgeon with the same grind in my two wedges. :alien:

You've always been a trendsetter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back