THP Regional Rivalry - Ohio vs Michigan - Sponsored By True Temper

I think Michigan forgot to stop talking trash and read a bit. Haha

There is still a lot of time before this event and if everyone prepares the right way, then pops won't matter.

I think Michigan forgot to stop talking trash and read a bit. Haha

There is still a lot of time before this event and if everyone prepares the right way, then pops won't matter.

I can't (nor won't) compete against a scratch or anything like that.

I can read.

I bet a lot of people are wondering what JB is saying...
I read it as there are no pops (or its yet to be decided if there will be)

hahaha I bet a lot aren't.

Handicap will be involved in this event. I'll bet you a chipotle dinner on that one no problem.

I can't (nor won't) compete against a scratch or anything like that.

I can read.
Well you are doing yourself a disservice then. I know you buddy and I've never known you to back down to a challenge.

Lol everyone just calm down on the pops. Over thinking it WAY too much

Well you are doing yourself a disservice then. I know you buddy and I've never known you to back down to a challenge.

That should have read heads up.
I will be glued to this thread to know exactly how scoring will work.

That should have read heads up.
I will be glued to this thread to know exactly how scoring will work.

Simple. Add up how many times you hit the ball plus penalty strokes and that's your score you write on the card. The rest is all irrelevant right now

THP Regional Rivalry - Ohio vs Michigan - Sponsored By True Temper

Haha all he was saying is don't count on pops. Ohio has mid and high caps too. CJ won't be getting a stroke a hole against everyone. Jesus

Haha all he was saying is don't count on pops. Ohio has mid and high caps too. CJ won't be getting a stroke a hole against everyone. Jesus

Well, he might stroke out, but it's not the kind of stroke we want anyone to have!

My Michigan friend, the event will be played with handicap and everyone will have a fair shot at winning their rounds. S'alllll good!

I feel it's appropriate right now

75dac5058ca72117f9598d2d53201dd1.jpg

That's one hell of a curveball JB!
No pops....

I bet a lot of people are wondering what JB is saying...
I read it as there are no pops (or its yet to be decided if there will be)

Lol everyone just calm down on the pops. Over thinking it WAY too much

Okay, because apparently people have skipped a lot in this thread, didnt follow other Team event threads, etc. I will explain.

If you have an 18 and a 10.
And you have a 4 and a 12

Thats 28 and 16. Then divide by 2 for 9 holes. Thats 14 and 8. Then lets say its alternate shot. Thats 6 to 3.
So all of the sudden, if an 18 is playing a 4 and assuming he is getting 1-1.5 every hole, you are actually getting a pop on 3 holes.

9 holes changes things.
Formats change things.

Instead of anybody worrying about pops on the card, trust me, we have it covered and every match is fair. It will come down to the captains maximizing their players, golfers playing the best to their ability, and people not having regular and traveling handicaps (whatever the hell those are).

So there you have it. I hope that clears everything up.

Man that's no fun, I just made popcorn!

hahaha I bet a lot aren't.

Handicap will be involved in this event. I'll bet you an e-coli dinner on that one no problem.

slight FIFY

30 index reporting for duty

Back