Cure Putters - March Madness Putter Giveaway!

Cure Putters

Reaction score
12115576_940501252669589_4995369634783514648_n.jpg

Cure Putters March Madness Putter Giveaway!

We had a blast with this contest on our Facebook Page last year and we're doing it again.

PLEASE READ BELOW for Contest Entry Rules & Details...

RULES FOR ENTRY:

1. "LIKE" our Cure Putters Facebook Page https://www.facebook.com/VG1putter/ to keep up with the contest as it is run and managed on FaceBook

2. Leave a comment on FaceBook under the March Madness contest post, naming the 2016 Cure Putter you hope to win ( Visit www.cureputters.com to compare putters and specs )

3. Check back regularly for updates

CONTEST DETAILS:

1. 64 names will be selected and added to our bracket

2. Those who are NOT selected may still have a chance to get in as a "wildcard" entry in the finals. So don't give up if you don’t make the bracket - you may get called on later and have a chance to win...

3. First 2 rounds of elimination will be determined by coin toss.

4. By the time we get down to the Sweet 16 - the rules change... Those still in the contest will have to compete by responding to our Facebook Contest
Trivia questions in order to win their bracket and advance to the next round. 2 contestants will go head to head in each final round to advance.

5. If the 2 competitors of any bracket fail to respond with the correct answer in the time allotted, they will be disqualified and replaced by a "wildcard" entry (someone who was not originally selected for the bracket)

6. Winner will be announced at the end of the contest and contacted through Facebook. The 1st place winner will receive the 2016 Cure Putter of their choice including free shipping in the Continental US.

7. Other Finalists will receive discount codes that may be applied to putter purchases at www.cureputters.com

8. Have fun, stay tuned, and share with your friends. Good Luck!
:act-up:

This is awesome! Thanks for doing this and for informing us hacks of the contest. Looking forward to following along as I'm sure some THPers will be added to the bracket.

In for this for sure!

I am in this one as well!

Sweet contest!

That's really nice of them to run a contest like this.

I don't do FB. Is there another way to enter?

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Had a blast last year with this. Ready to make it to the finals and win this year!

Very cool contest. I'm in!

Cool contest! Thanks!!!

Great idea. I'm in thanks!

Awesome contest - Thanks Cure!!!
Good luck everyone

Cool idea for a contest. Entered this just in case I don't get to go to the THP/CURE event in New York.

The contest last year was a blast. I ended up in the semi finals by way of the wild card. Definitely worth a chance to throw your name in to this. I Wil be getting in again.

Great contest and was disappointed I missed this one last year, so made sure I got in this year.

Great idea for a contest, definitely in, I have been pondering a Cure putter for a little while now.

Awesome contest! Thanks for doing it ?

So awesome of Cure to do this!!!

Pleased to have entered - Thank You Cure Putters!!

I played along last year,was a
fun contest. I am liking this

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Signed up. This really sounds cool. Thank you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last chance to sign up!

Get signed up fellas. This was a blast last year.

Signed up. Great idea, and great way to get people better informed about your putters.

Back