Are You A Seafood Fan?

Huge fan, love me some seafood and freshwater fish as well.

Sent from my Verizon iPhone using Tapatalk

Some of my best memories are catching rainbow trout while camping and eating them within a half an hour over an open fire while camping... Yum!

Sent from my Verizon iPhone using Tapatalk

Fresh gulf shrimp for dinner tonight!!

9c9af7f8e2d2c9a7bad61d9d70b34502.jpg

Love seafood! Usually only able to get it from restaurants as the rest of the family isn't too crazy about it.

seafood lover here, just hard to find good places in AZ unless you're willing to shell out money for the flown in stuff.

Last night in San Diego so it's a white chowder and lobster roll kind of night.

Yes Yes and Yes. Nothing better than some steamed shrimp and charbroiled oysters from Dragos.

How was your time here?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

anytime I go to SD I make sure to go to Point Loma Seafood, shrimp sandwich! so good. hope your chowder was killer

anytime I go to SD I make sure to go to Point Loma Seafood, shrimp sandwich! so good. hope your chowder was killer

That's where I went tonight. Between Point Loma and Mitch's I have been set.

I love almost all seafood, except oysters. Crab, prawns, seabass, but shamefully my favourite is the old classic, battered cod and hand cut chips deep fried in beef dripping, covered in salt and vinegar with a side of mushy peas and butted bread.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Yep, all seafood from the classic fish n chips with mushy peas to the beautiful fresh seafood dishes my Thai wife creates in what seems to be minutes.

New Year's my father throws a big seafood feast for the family. Steamed shrimp, crab imperial, and fried oysters are the primary fare and pot luck for the sides and desserts, with no shortage of either.

Typically it's 30 pounds of shrimp, 15 or so pounds of crab meat, and two gallons of oysters. My brother and I will pat the oysters that morning, he typically does most of the frying and I'll spell him for a couple shifts. Dad still steams the shrimp and my sister takes care of the crab imperial.

063bbc1fd007f2e9cc6033845cd2cf3b.jpg
this tapa talkers is fun

Tonight . Taking no prisoners

Hanging with dad and cooking the shrimp for dinner tomorrow. Copious amounts of beer, vinegar, and Old Bay being used.

10 pounds down, 20 to go.

cf40abad2e69788f81a210c4df08e3c1.jpg

Yup! Scallops on the grill! Give me shrimp, fish, crab, lobster and most things that live in the water.

26a51d1668c86a2c570504e5199fbc35.jpg

Yup! Scallops on the grill! Give me shrimp, fish, crab, lobster and most things that live in the water.

...and this guy just made my mouth water.

Love it all! Catch my own blue crabs off the dock, rockfish, etc

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Talk to me Nate, how do you do those up?

Infrared/sear part of grill on high. Grill lemon slices for 2-3 minutes a side and remove. Season scallop as preferred then grill for 3-4 minutes on 1st side then a few minutes on 2nd side. Remove and place on lemon slices. Scallop sucks up the lemon juice.

I love seafood. I need to get to the coast more often to get fresh caught stuff. I also know that I need to try a grouper sandwich. Time to visit the family in St Pete.

Love seafood, could eat it everyday

7e3bbd7e7d4b6c0b2acf9e59812082ac.jpg

Getting the oysters ready for this afternoon.

4ffd4102e0e37fad67ff1183b1aecd52.jpg

Mixing up some crab imperial.

Back