This will be my 4th

My 3rd.

Tap Talking my way thru the World of golf!

This will be my 3rd as well.

We are still working with TCI on rates etc. I think the going rate is somewhere around $50 plus $35 replay. Honey Creek has a Groupon that a lot bought for around $20. I know there are those that bought and won't use it. If you want to buy it from them to use. That can be arraigned.

I would take a groupon if someone has it.

So 36 on sat how many holes Sunday? And is the cost for the $36 a standard rate for the day? Defiantly excited to play wife gave the ok said sounds like what your looking for. Fun!

Sweet! Glad to have you with us!

36 holes on Saturday and 18 on Sunday.

We're not set on prices yet.... but I think Saturday will be about $91 total for the two rounds and range and everything. Sunday looks like $44 is Honey Creek's standard rates.... But the Mayor and Wedge will do magic and may have a special rate for us.... :)

Given a recent influx of interest in the event, i'm holding out for about another week. Its going to be easier to negotiate rates if we have more people, and there are a lot more 'maybes' than i anticipated at this time.

Ya know I've lost track if this is my 4th or 5th Iowa trip.
ENJOYED EVERY ONE!!!

I live here, so its like i'm on a permanent trip. But as far as THP gatherings in Iowa, this will be my 7th or 8th I believe.

~Rock

My 3rd.

Actually is my 4th. We had the McRock formal last year.

I'm clear to attend with the wifey. Just need to see if we are celebrating kai's birthday the weekend before. His b day is the 31st so I'm hoping the weekend before.

Really happy to hear this! Come on 'weekend before'! :)

I think as soon as you say It's A Go, the flood gates may open for attendees.....We'll call it "The Panda Effect" :glasses-cool:

I'm clear to attend with the wifey. Just need to see if we are celebrating kai's birthday the weekend before. His b day is the 31st so I'm hoping the weekend before.

How come I haven't heard a word about anyone playing on Friday. Not that want to start trouble lol but can anybody play on Friday

Not me! I'll be working.

How come I haven't heard a word about anyone playing on Friday. Not that want to start trouble lol but can anybody play on Friday

There's going to be mac n cheese. Tammy has perfected it with bacon and a corn bread crust topping.

Count me in for this!

At the moment I plan to make it down by Friday mid-afternoon.

Bumpity bump bump!! Dolla bills y'all!!

36 Saturday and 18 Sunday is perfect for me. Not sure if I'll leave Friday or early Saturday morning. Cant wait for my first trip to Iowa.

36 Saturday and 18 Sunday is perfect for me. Not sure if I'll leave Friday or early Saturday morning. Cant wait for my first trip to Iowa.
Probably one of the first times someone was excited to travel to Iowa...

It goes against everything I learned in College about hating Iowa.

It goes against everything I learned in College about hating Iowa.

Hate all you want, because Iowa is keeping the trophies in state this time.

Also, may have recruited another Team Iowa player. We shall see.

~Rock

Drinking already this morning?! I mean, it is CHICAGO BLACKHAWKS parade and celebration day...But I didn't realize it reached out to Iowa :act-up:

Hate all you want, because Iowa is keeping the trophies in state this time.

~Rock

Drinking already this morning?! I mean, it is CHICAGO BLACKHAWKS parade and celebration day...But I didn't realize it reached out to Iowa :act-up:

Yea, I've been drinking.....drinking the sweet nectar of victory!

~Rock

Well since the event hasn't happened yet.... that nectar must be from the only victory you'll get....the one IN YOUR DREAMS!

Yea, I've been drinking.....drinking the sweet nectar of victory!

~Rock

Dolla bills y'all!!

I'll give you my address and you can just mail me your dolla bills. Save you the hassle and embarrassment of travel to Iowa to lose them.

Well since the event hasn't happened yet.... that nectar must be from the only victory you'll get....the one IN YOUR DREAMS!

Dreams do come true.

~Rock

Only at Disney....Not in Iowa :)

But we have the 'field of dreams.' So, nice try. I'll carry some tissue around for after the round. You will need it to wipe up those tears.

Speaking of competition, do we have any idea what the format is going to be?

~Rock

But we have the 'field of dreams.' So, nice try. I'll carry some tissue around for after the round. You will need it to wipe up those tears.

Speaking of competition, do we have any idea what the format is going to be?

~Rock
Whatever it is, you are giving me strokes.

Whatever it is, you are giving me strokes.

I know that I told you that my handicap would be a 10 with that round at Arborlinks. If it makes you feel better, you did beat me at stroke play that day.

We'll definitely get you prepared up for the Grandaddy.

~Rock

Back