How Great Are THPers?

rozo22

Reaction score
Handicap
When I woke up this morning and checked my email, I noticed a I had a private message notification. When I started to read it I was blown away to find out that someone had anonymously paid for my 2016 Albatross membership. I have no idea who or why someone did this but thank you! I have been following the site for just over a year now (was a 2015 member) and I have to say the thoughtfulness, generosity and camaraderie among the site, its members, manufacturers and partners is amazing. I am still trying to find my way within the site and tend to read more than I reply/post. I have met a few of you and hope to meet more and become more active both on the site and out on the course. Golf is an great game and the relationships that it can build with strangers over a mutual interest is really something extraordinary and this site proves it. With all that being said, I am going to pay forward someone's membership as well because that's what THPers do.

THP is a great place and I hope to converse, meet and play with more of you in 2016!

Merry Christmas!

-Gary (ROZO22)

Thats awesome Rozo. Part of that is for the 2016 Albatross Club Pay It Forward that one of the members (kc720) created and his initiative is fantastic watching THPers purchase memberships for other members as a way to give back.

Welcome to albatross club! It is an amazing community we have and hope to meet you at an event one day!

Awesome Gary. When you get a chance to meet the folks here and play some rounds, you'll see they are great peps in person, not just here in the forum. I continue to look forward to meeting existing and new members.

Welcome to the 2016 club and THPers are pretty awesome

another awesome gesture by someone

Awesome! Welcome to the 2016 Club

THPers are the best, none like this group anywhere. Glad to have you as part of the community Gary!

Just another example of the great members/family here on THP.
Welcome to the Albatross Club !

Very cool, fantastic gesture from another THP'er. Welcome to the club Gary!!

Its wonderful to get that Private Message and just as much fun to pay it forward. Welcome!

JM

That's awesome!

This community is fantastic. I am having withdraws from playing with THP'ers!

Ain't it great? I'm now a three years going Albatross member, I've only paid for myself the first year. The last two have been paid forward and I gladly kept the love going both times. This place just does kindness like it's second nature, it's amazing how different we all are from locations to backgrounds and so on yet we just do good to each other. It's a fourm and a family in one.

In my personal experience, THPers have been some of the most genuine and great people I have ever had the pleasure of meeting and calling close friends. I love THP and am thankful everyday that I found this amazing community/extended family.

Another case of a THPer being a THPer. This site never ceases to amaze me. The generosity here is unreal! Congrats of receiving this amazing gesture.

Very cool gesture and welcome to the club like no other

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back