New SuperStroke Grip

IceyShanks

NiceyThanks
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Anyone know which model this is?

looks good. Not sure what SS is labeling that, but looks like a golf pride tour velvet

kinda strange because their website only shows the TX1 grips for clubs other than putters and it's more of a half cord grip

Its the grip Sergio has been using. SS guy hinted to me you would see a grip like a TV coming.

Its the grip Sergio has been using. SS guy hinted to me you would see a grip like a TV coming.
Winner, Winner, chicken dinner!!!

I'll certainly be interested in seeing what else they can do. The TX1 was a bust for me.

Winner, Winner, chicken dinner!!!
Curious to see how different this model is from the last. I personally wasn't a fan of the TX1

S-Tech
http://www.golfworks.com/product.asp_Q_pn_E_ST0064_A_cn_E_10041
st0064.jpg

I swear I saw Spieth rocking SuperStroke grips on his Irons/Woods this weekend.

I like those, specially the gray, but need to get my hands on them to see if I'll like the texture

Those look good, wouldn't mind the grey, or if they made a green (of course) or red.

I believe he was. An all black or something like a black/white version.

Liking the gray

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I like those color combos

Definitely would prefer the grey ones.

He was ready to make the switch last year, but didn't want to do it before the masters. Then of course he went on a tear.

Anybody got their hands on some

Interest to here how these feel. Almost went this route last year. These look much better than last years. Haven't seen them in Golfsmith yet.

i'm wondering how slick these get in the summer. Humidity is a killer here for me and the uTx are perfect, but these look good.

i'm wondering how slick these get in the summer. Humidity is a killer here for me and the uTx are perfect, but these look good.

I wondered the same thing....humidity plays hell with certain types of grips

Back