2016 THP Club Clash - The Gold Standard In Club Testing Sponsored By Evolve Golf

Ugh....

When I read the lost he hit her, I didn't know what to think,then we saw GG and JB a little while later and she confirmed it was true. Felt bad for both of them.

Just in case anybody is wondering, the Mizuno drivers still have not been delivered. Thanks to ddec for making sure that THPers were covered.

Just in case anybody is wondering, the Mizuno drivers still have not been delivered. Thanks to ddec for making sure that THPers were covered.
They will arrive in time for 2017 lol

Way to be on top of things Mizuno.

Lets see, Wed, Thurs, Fri, Mon and now Tues....got every day covered they were supposed to be delivered

I thought the EZ was a sleeper according to some. #balldropped

I thought the EZ was a sleeper according to some. #balldropped

It is and thankfully they all got a chance to test it out.
I still think going through these cards it has a chance to be biggest surprise.

It is and thankfully they all got a chance to test it out.
I still think going through these cards it has a chance to be biggest surprise.
Fastest ball speed of any driver for me. It looks pretty darn good too

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Fastest ball speed of any driver for me. It looks pretty darn good too

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I really liked the looks of it as well, especially with the shaft color

This one did surprise me. Looks, feel, performance, just a really good club.

kind of a shame because that driver was so well liked. Playing with SweetHebs on Thursday and he absolutely pounded that thing.

kind of a shame because that driver was so well liked. Playing with SweetHebs on Thursday and he absolutely pounded that thing.

It worked for a large amount of people, that's for sure. Really impressive, but also a huge shame Mizuno dropped the ball on this one.

Agree with others.

The Mizuno JPX EZ was nice. Looked good and was very easy to hit. Would have been nice to see their other offerings.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It worked for a large amount of people, that's for sure. Really impressive, but also a huge shame Mizuno dropped the ball on this one.

big time shame. You know it's a good head, little higher spin in general, but massively forgiving.

big time shame. You know it's a good head, little higher spin in general, but massively forgiving.

A little, but the little extra spin kept people in the fairway opposed to trouble. I saw a lot of fairways, especially in real windy conditions.

A little, but the little extra spin kept people in the fairway opposed to trouble. I saw a lot of fairways, especially in real windy conditions.

absolutely. People hammered it. Was quite fun to see.

I REALLY liked the JPX-EZ. It was definitely a sleeper for me. Especially as I struggled with it on the range during testing. I increased the loft during the Sunday round and hit some really great drives with it.

One of my FAVORITE things about Friday and working the monitor with Ddec was when someone would come up and get "high spin" according to their initial reaction simply because it was in the high 2k to mid 3k range...and then seeing them get more distance out of that. Something we have been talking on forever, that spin is NOT the devil as its been portrayed, not at all.

One of my FAVORITE things about Friday and working the monitor with Ddec was when someone would come up and get "high spin" according to their initial reaction simply because it was in the high 2k to mid 3k range...and then seeing them get more distance out of that. Something we have been talking on forever, that spin is NOT the devil as its been portrayed, not at all.
Yep, unless you have a great path and the perfect launch, ultra low spin probably isn't ideal. 3k spin doesn't scare me at all with my launch.

So with all this talk of the JPX-EZ. For those that hit it and the Cobra Max, what are your thoughts on the two and how do they compare to each other.

I swear that I sweat spin, but Ill agree that I saw some impressive carry numbers on some clubs that I thought would be too high of spin. Very eye opening for me.

So with all this talk of the JPX-EZ. For those that hit it and the Cobra Max, what are your thoughts on the two and how do they compare to each other.

For me, better ball speed with JPX though not by a ton. Better looking crown on Mizuno. Cobra Max was an absolute launcher.

Back