Ernie Els Golf Apparel - THP Review

Is this the old Fidra line just renamed Ernie Els? I liked those shirts, hopefully this is the same?

Not as far as I know.

His logo looked so familiar and he wore Fidra for a little bit. That's why I thought that. I'm
Sure this line will be nice.

Wrapping up my thoughts on the Ernie Els Collection in the next day, but I really wanted to give this thread a bump as I learn more about the line.

They are selling through Golfprowears.com as JB noted previously. What is awesome about that site, is their "Give back 9 Program" which gives back 9% to the designated player's charity. In this case, Els for Autism.

Also awesome? They are on sale for 35 a piece right now from the regular 70 dollars. Assume a loose/relaxed fit, with decent length to cover.

I think I'll be picking one of these up. That'a a good deal and the Els for Autism foundation is a great cause. The stretchiness is always great and is a must for me, the look, colour, and charity are gravy.

Edit: No love for Canadians :(

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
These look like a quality golf polo, which the proceeds go to support a great charity. Unfortunately I'm not a fan of horizontal stripes. Great write up Dan.

These look like a quality golf polo, which the proceeds go to support a great charity. Unfortunately I'm not a fan of horizontal stripes. Great write up Dan.

They have solid colors.

They have solid colors.

Yep, I should have waited to make that comment until I looked at the website to see what other pattern options were available first.

Nice job Dan. Like seeing the proceeds going to the charity

Thought I would bump this for those that like to read reviews.

Great write up Dan. I love that some of the money will be going to charity as well. I will definitely have to check these out and see if there is anything I would like.

Seems like it would be a great fit as well. Are these pretty true to size? or would you want to go a size down if you prefer a more tighter fit?

The clothing looks nice, and I was surprised at the pricing. Nice to see something affordable when I was expecting something way out of my range.

Great review Canadan. I'm going to check these out and possibly pick up one or two based on it.

Back