Disney World - 2015 THP Bridgestone Championship

wardy- fantastic round!

and jim54- wtg on the 78. methinks you owe Freddie a beer!

do we have a consolidated list of what everyone shot on their own ball? I was outside with the kiddos most of today and it was disgustingly humid. maybe it's good I didn't sign up for this so you guys didn't have to see the most extreme swampa$$ know to man.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You guys better watch out, MWard is the master of the comeback and he's well within striking range especially with the partner he has.

#dangerous

For the most part all day thanks to my partner, we were in the short grass. I felt a little confused from there but we made it work. Tomorrow will be fun

However, for the second day in a row we get to the pool to see that it is closed for "weather". Wouldn't this be every day in Florida? Really needed the hot tub.

Pretty much is. I'm thinking after dinner going down there and seeing if it's open. Feet are killing me right now!

What a fun day today. Funny thing was while me and Jdtox played together today our sons ended up meeting each other and played together all day too.

What a fun day today. Funny thing was while me and Jdtox played together today our sons ended up meeting each other and played together all day too.

My kids played with Jhoeffer's kid today and the wives hung out together as well so i am attributing his success today to that! J you owe me a beer!

It was a lot of fun and having Ken in the fairway on almost every hole let me try to air out my driver (230 yds...ohh) so we had some good looks today. All our Putters were cold, burning edges or just short. Could have been some lower scores in our group with some puts dropping.

JDTox is a beast, it was fun watching him hit drives 50-75 yds or more by us all day.

wardy- fantastic round!

do we have a consolidated list of what everyone shot on their own ball? I was outside with the kiddos most of today and it was disgustingly humid. maybe it's good I didn't sign up for this so you guys didn't have to see the most extreme swampa$$ know to man.

Disney World - 2015 THP Bridgestone Championship

I'm surprised Jim wasn't lower than 78. You had some killer shots today.

And Ken is just flat out consistent. Down the middle every time.

My kids played with Jhoeffer's kid today and the wives hung out together as well so i am attributing his success today to that! J you owe me a beer!

You got it bro. They're fast friends

Awesome updates guys! I was busy today but just spent 20 minutes catching up. Some incredible golf was played out there today!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

I pretty much wiped the floor with everyone today. Final score wasn't even close.

And both times I have gone to the pool, it's closed...

I pretty much wiped the floor with everyone today. Final score wasn't even close.

And both times I have gone to the pool, it's closed...
Outside of when we got here ive had that same luck at pool

I see no weather reasons why the pool should be closed at this time??? My children want to go before dinner...

Tomorrow I gotta get the GoPro out more.

Really enjoyed hitting driver on a dew par 3s

It was a great pleasure playing with my partner Jitzy, Jim54 and V.man today. We all left a few shots out there on the greens. Jim54 and Vman are always in play and Jim showed me how to play as he called it...some old man golf around the green with his chips. I may be using those tactics tomorrow! Jitzy did a great job of putting us in the fairway off the tee so I could swing away. Unfortunately the extra distance didn't do us much good on some holes as our short games failed us. One putts were really hard to come by in our group. Regardless it was fun golf on a really nice course...and hot! Can't wait to see the course tomorrow.

But first...drinks then dinner! Starving is an understatement.

Pool is reopened. Happy guy now.

Of course it is...grrr

wardy- fantastic round!

Jim ones me a hand shake and a smile. Glad he was hitting well!

Ken,
We are on the patio in wreckers

Of course it is now that I'm showered and dressed. Smh
Same here taking my 2 older ones to just walk around.

Baby is passed out

b51e282218b70e1861b23ea6460e96a9.jpg

Me and my favorite girl about to get into some Edamame and Kamikaze Roll, yuss!!

Got myself some frozen yogurt. Going to lay down for awhile. I'll see everyone at dinner.

Back