What's your most prized golf possession?

c0ncept

SFT
Reaction score
Handicap
Life
Whether you are a collector or not what is the one thing that you own that holds the most value? Signed flag? Special club?

Mine is a SeeMore Payne Stewart putter. I never got to see him play but there has always been something about him that means a lot to me. I have watched the replay of the 1999 US Open so much and it always hits me pretty hard.

So lets see what you got and hear why it means so much to you.

TPC Sawgrass ball marker that was a gift from a dear friend. Ill also probably hang on to my Never Compromise putter as it was the putter that really started to lower my scores.

2016 Legacy Trophy/signed caledonia flag from Team Heritage

I have 2, 1 is the SeeMore ONE CS kang sent me when he found out I was selected for the Morgan Cup and the other is my Morgan Cup staff bag, both represent friendship and mean more than I can measure.

Logo ball collection from all the courses I have played and scorecard book.

My gandfather's old set of clubs because they were his. I never had the pleasure of playing with him as I was only 6 when he passed.

I love all my golf stuff but right now it has to be my THP/Folds of Honor coin. I usually have it on me unless my pockets are shallow and I fear losing it.

Signed flag from AT&T National

A Srixon Jr Star that my son used to play his first round of golf. I snuck it in my bag after the round and give it a little tap before each round

My Callaway 2014 Open Championship staff bag, courtesy of #THPMC.

What's your most prized golf possession?

Man I've got a few of them and they rank like this...

1. My ball marker with a picture of my daughter on it.
2. My Morgan Cup Bridgestone Staff Bag
3 My other Bridgestone Staff bag signed by all their Staffers. (From MC)
4. My Pebble Beach scorecard.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have the name plate from my locker at The Hideaway Golf Club in my bag. It will always stay in my golf bag, and it will likely remain my most cherished golf possession.

Nice idea for a thread. I have so many it is tough to pick one. Need to think on this a little.

I have a small section on a shelf in the great room. Here is what occupies it.

cba93de83269279a71138fc71b645dc5.jpg

Mini Bel Night Golf Championship Trophy (I hoped in the backpack for this tournament, but it makes no difference to me)

Granddaddy bag. No doubt about it

Pewter divot tool from Ballybunion.

Friend got it for me while there .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Morgan Cup staff bag with my name on it, Morgan Cup trophy, Custom DotCom ball marker, in that order.

I have a couple gifts from THPers that are near and dear to me

- A handful of ballmarkers and other collectibles from kind souls.
- Two putters that will never go anywhere from two guys who are great to me.
- A shaft with "hackers paradise" on it that will never go anywhere.
- A headcover someone never needed to give me that is front and center.
- Another headcover in trade that solidified a friendship and my belief in the power of THP.
- Two personalized staff bags that represent the push I needed to realize my golf potential.
- A handful of balls and a scorecard that makes me laugh in disbelief when I look at it.

Before THP, I didn't have a prized golf possession. After half a decade + on this site, I've got more than I can list.

all catholic medal for golf in 1975 ( went to a catholic high school ). it would be equal to a sectional title in public school. I shot a79 on a rain soaked course called beaver island. at the time there were only 3 sophomores that had made all catholic status. when I earned that medal I knew I could play golf !

I dont really have much but probably my score cards the first time i shot even par 72 at my course and the time i shot a 69 at my course. Its nothing much but i think it was quite a milestone in my golfing career and wanted to keep them as a reminder. I have a frame to hang them on the wall but haven't got to it yet.

A custom Team Dot Com (Petey) ball marker.

A replica Morgan Cup Champion trophy given to me by Team Dot Com.

My Project X LZ Handcrafted Grandaddy shaft.

My Grandaddy logo bag.

My O'Carroll nameplate from my locker at the Hideaway.

The Buckets coin Ethan gave me.

And I have a whole shelf of ball markers, hats, and other trinkets THPers have sent me recently.

Lastly…one American dollar bill inscribed "I rubbed this damn dollar all over that damned bridge! - Canadan"

A personalized ball marker that was a Father's Day gift from my sons.

I didn't really have much but a few little things, so now it would have to be my first eagle ball from last Friday at True Blue. Means a lot to me and means a ton that I got to do it in front of my dad.

Back