THP Custom NexBelt - Coming Soon

And people will be able to order as many as they want.
Not sure if anybody would want more than 1, but they will have the ability.
Oh someone will i guarantee it

Oh someone will i guarantee it

Looking back, there are a few THP items, I bought two of, because things happen, so I kind of understand it.

I like this time to add a nexbelt to the line up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cant wait to grab one!

I'll def be adding this to the collection!

I could see me having two...keep one and the other would make a cool gift for someone.

Love this idea and am a big fan of the nexbelt I currently own.

Hmm.. This sounds interesting. Any issues with the leather portion of NexBelts? I've had a few decent belts come apart at the holes or seams, but haven't had any experience with these.

I have been waiting for this one. I can't wait

JB I was thinking about getting NexBelt earlier this morning and now I see this thread haha. You read my mind. I'm definitely in.

Hmm.. This sounds interesting. Any issues with the leather portion of NexBelts? I've had a few decent belts come apart at the holes or seams, but haven't had any experience with these.

None at all. Having no holes helps that.

JB I was thinking about getting NexBelt earlier this morning and now I see this thread haha. You read my mind. I'm definitely in.

Here to help. It will come in the next day or so.

I cant wait to see and get this

Sounds like a great way to try a different style belt. I am always in between on tightness for the hole position , this might solve that. I'm in. Do they stay pretty snug?

Sounds like a great way to try a different style belt. I am always in between on tightness for the hole position , this might solve that. I'm in. Do they stay pretty snug?

I have yet to have one slip.

Will there be any that are the non golf buckle? The golf one I had before had the magnets fall out and render the belt useless

Will there be any that are the non golf buckle? The golf one I had before had the magnets fall out and render the belt useless

These will be the golf edition. The company does stand behind the product however, so if there is an issue, contact them and they will make it right. Assuming it was purchased from an authorized retailer.

Awesome idea..can't wait to see it.

I really love the sound of this and will probably jump on it to expand my buckle collection but selfishly wish it was a different color strap since I have black but I can leave it uncut and safely tucked away as a reserve one day which makes it a win win either way

These will be the golf edition. The company does stand behind the product however, so if there is an issue, contact them and they will make it right. Assuming it was purchased from an authorized retailer.

Thanks.

I really love the sound of this and will probably jump on it to expand my buckle collection but selfishly wish it was a different color strap since I have black but I can leave it uncut and safely tucked away as a reserve one day which makes it a win win either way

The good news is that you can pick up extra straps separately from them. I think I am going to grab a brown and maybe another one soon myself.

And people will be able to order as many as they want.
Not sure if anybody would want more than 1, but they will have the ability.

I'm in for 2. But that cover Matt and I. I can see momma rocking one.

The good news is that you can pick up extra straps separately from them. I think I am going to grab a brown and maybe another one soon myself.

Yup, I'm going to have to do that as well, I rocked 'The Hideaway' belt over the holidays and will need versatility of colors due to the fact that it's all I want to wear!

How soon do you need the deposit? Meaning, I want one and don't want to miss out!!

Back