THP Custom NexBelt - Coming Soon

Nice!!! I will definitely be in for one.

I love the sound of this

I know I will be ordering one of these

These have been on my ponder list for a while now... Looking forward to seeing the designs!

This is awesome, any requirements that have to be met in order to order one? (been here for a year, X amount of posts, albatross member, etc)

This is awesome, any requirements that have to be met in order to order one? (been here for a year, X amount of posts, albatross member, etc)

Nope.
Although if one is an Albatross Club member, they will get their normal 20% off.
As long as they pre-order when it comes up, make their deposit, anybody can order one.

Awesome! I'm assuming they won't be ready by the Jan 9th THP event? would be awesome to see a bunch of us all rocking the THP belt

Awesome! I'm assuming they won't be ready by the Jan 9th THP event? would be awesome to see a bunch of us all rocking the THP belt

No, they wont be. They will be ordered once pre-ordering is done later this week. Then I am told multiple weeks before completion.

UPDATE

Here are the details guys. At least the ones I can share right now.

We will be doing a pre-order of sorts.

Those that have not had a NexBelt before, you do not need to worry about sizing as its trim to fit and it works so well. Up to size 44 I believe.
The first belt will be black leather strap and metal buckle with etched THP Logo and The Hackers Paradise written or THP Golf written.

The cost will be $70, but AC discount will bring it down to $56.
The pre-order will be $30 up front in a non-refundable deposit and then the remainder when the belts arrive. You will see mockups completely before pre-ordering begins.

And we will only be ordering for how many people signup ahead of time.
These buckles are the golf editions, that flip open to reveal a ball marker on the inside.
Really interested to learn more about The nexbelt quality. I know some of the grandaddy guys are raving about theirs. I don't love the idea of an latchable one with a ball marker, but only because my experiences of the past have sucked with that design. Good thing THP only deals in quality. Will look forward to see how this turns out.

Really interested to learn more about The nexbelt quality. I know some of the grandaddy guys are raving about theirs. I don't love the idea of an latchable one with a ball marker, but only because my experiences of the past have sucked with that design. Good thing THP only deals in quality. Will look forward to see how this turns out.
You'll enjoy it.

If these turn out well, my second one will come shortly thereafter. Been dying to get my hands on a decent Canada buckle. Love that they let you select white OR black strap. Very smart. #WillGoWhite

Nexbelt-Canada-2.jpg

From what I saw, the front latch works really well. I didn't even notice the buckle opened until I saw it opened up.

From what I saw, the front latch works really well. I didn't even notice the buckle opened until I saw it opened up.

Everything I've read suggests quality, and that's a really good thing. I've always been a one piece buckle guy - Time to branch out!

How's the marker size for those who have them? Can I use any typical marker or is it design specific?

Everything I've read suggests quality, and that's a really good thing. I've always been a one piece buckle guy - Time to branch out!

How's the marker size for those who have them? Can I use any typical marker or is it design specific?
Here's a size comparison. Nexbelt marker is on the right.
f59bfdb0debc3b65788fb5f052ce2093.jpg

We are going to kick off the pre-order later today for people. It will run for just a few days and then we will place the order.
As it stands now, the buckle will feature the logo (exclamation point/ball going into hole) as well as the words The Hackers Paradise.

Yes, yes, yes...I am in !!

We are going to kick off the pre-order later today for people. It will run for just a few days and then we will place the order.
As it stands now, the buckle will feature the logo (exclamation point/ball going into hole) as well as the words The Hackers Paradise.
Awesome, can't wait to place my order, as I was looking at my belts this morning, I need to add some straps to the rotation, this buckle/belt seems like the perfect excuse to do so!

Dean already gave you an example, but I'm also pretty sure the ball marker from the THP Divot tool will fit in there just fine

Dean already gave you an example, but I'm also pretty sure the ball marker from the THP Divot tool will fit in there just fine

I might have one in my car to check, but I believe you are correct.

Excited to order this and then some additional buckles and straps in the future. Don't think I can rock a white one though.

I might have one in my car to check, but I believe you are correct.

It sure looks like it would, but yeah it needs to be confirmed. I bet it will though

Back