THP Custom NexBelt - Coming Soon

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
THP is working with NexBelt to make something that THPers are really going to enjoy. Custom THP Buckle and amazing NexBelt strap will be available soon. Working on designs now, so you guys tell us what you would like.

We will be going laser etching rather than color, because we know that everybody has their own color choices and this will be a bit more versatile for matching.

this makes me so incredibly happy. I picked up a 2nd NexBelt last week after enjoying my Hideaway one.

Nice! I love my Hideaway Nexbelt

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This sounds incredible and like a must have!!

I love the Hideaway one I have. Can't wait to add another one

Um sounds incredible

Really looking forward to when they're available, because they're just a badass belt

I am all for laser etching but having the THP logo in color would be cool. After all it is a THP custom belt. Could we swing options on the color of the straps? I am good with what ever comes out, I wont miss this belt sale!

Love the other THP Belt, definitely excited to get this one, plus with the buckle you can pair a bunch of the Nextbelt straps...

441 will be ecstatic!

Oh yes! I'm in on this one. Love the Nexbelt straps.

Love reading this, as I love my hideaway nexbelt. Would love something simple like just the logo centered on a nickel colored shield. This may be a dumb question, but would these be the golf series with the ball marker compartment? I really like that feature.

Sounds great! Can't wait to see what you guys come up with.

Yes! I love NextBelt!

I absolutely love my Nexbelts. I'm in on this one.

I like this! I have three NexBelt's (the Callaway belt, an exotic and a black golf).
Looking forward to seeing what comes out - I am sure to grab one!

Love the sound of this...i liked the simple yet cool looking thp/betti buckle

This is cool. I need a good belt and this would be a good one

I hope to not miss this one.

Sounds awesome.
Are you going to have both leather and canvas buckles?
Would love to have something simple, the THP logo

Sounds awesome.
Are you going to have both leather and canvas buckles?
Would love to have something simple, the THP logo

This will be a leather strap and metal buckle.
NexBelt straps are fantastic and once someone grabs one, they usually end up adding buckles because they are so well done.

Black, white or gray strap. The carbon fiber style is really cool. I have the white and black from Black Clover and love them both. The white does get dirty though and my jeans have bled onto it in spots so if that's a worry I'd stick with black or gray.

If you're laser etching, the ! and then The Hackers Paradise under that or just a nice big ! will work as well.

I do enjoy the Black Clover style where it has the carbon fiber inlay and then a metal Clover in the middle. No idea on the logistics with NexBelt though. Never had to go through all that with them

30097027_sw_GRN_________0_gsi

I assume like this but with a custom buckle.

THIS! So Much THIS!! Since finding THP my belt game has come a long way and I cant wait to have a THP belt!

Sweet, would love to add that to the mini collection if I can!

Back