What Is The One Club You Are Replacing In 2016

Wedges. I would usually have kept my wedges for a couple of years, but since getting the MD3 at the Gauntlet, it has made me want to get a couple more and game those this year.

Heyyyyy look at that. Done.

I will be replacing irons. Both my sets are ancient at this point. I think I would go 9-4i. I would like to have a set completely fit & built. If THP is looking for testers/reviews I would love to be put on the list.

leaning towards only wedges but lets be honest if a deal pops up on a driver or putter i'll most likely have to have it!

I've already replaced my driver and that could happen again knowing my habits. I also ordered the new White Hot RX V-Line Fang putter which I'm looking forward to putting in play.

Honestly TBD. I'm not hitting anything good enough right now to justify a switch other than my putter. I'd like to get my swing worked out this offseason and go get fit for irons again... I'm also guessing that I'll be pondering a new driver after the Club Clash! :D

Quoting myself for culpability. Apparently I wanted new FWs as two new ones have just been introduced. Also decided to go for an iron fitting in March. Swing is actually better than I expected thus far. Planning on getting some solid range time in before my iron fitting. Otherwise it looks like pretty much my entire bag south of my wedges will at least be looked at.

I replaced my entire bag... Couldn't be happier.

Got rid of hybrids and now use a 5 wood and 3 iron.

Driver really happy with my bag ex ept for that stick.

Looking to replace my driver with the Ping G30 at some point in the near future.

Outside of that... I'm comfortable with my bag.

Sent From My Samsung Note 4 Using Tapatalk

Erm, I've replaced my driver, 3 wood and am waiting for the call to say my irons have been delivered.

My driver now.

Putter. Looking forward to being "Cured" in Upstate NY in May.

I want to try different wedges but don't know if I need too.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

My hybrid, I have to find one I'm comfortable with. My current Bio Cell hybrid just doesn't work for me, if I can't find one I may order a GBB D9.

Ok, so I went overboard and replaced just about everything since this post and I'm still tinkering, but I think I'm done. I did replace the hybrid with a Titleist 915H, J40 irons have been replaced with J15 Cast and XR Pro's to tinker with, Vokey wedges have been replaced with J15's, and the SeeMore has been replaced with a Scotty. I lied about the one club thing, now I just hope to have the bag set before the season gets into full swing. The only other thing I'm pondering right now is picking up an Odyssey #7, for those time I get into a putting funk and need a temporary change.

Well I'm pretty sure after Club clash I'll be getting a new driver... I mean, how can you test all of them and NOT want one

I truthfully never know, it depends on if something shiny and new happens to catch my eye.

A couple months ago I would've said 'something like a 3 wood to help smooth out the gaps at the top of my bag.'

Now that I've been more active on THP (since the new year) I have a new putter, driving iron, 3 wood, and driver going into the bag.

And, I couldn't be more excited for the season to get started up here.

New driver. Open to all options while getting fit. Have never been before so want to go in with a blank slate.

Driver is getting replaced this year, relatively soon. If I can find a wedge I like as much as the MD2 T Grind that might get updated.

Sold my R15 as I never felt comfortable with it and pulled the pin on a Bombtech Grenade after seeing a ton of good reviews on it just yesterday. Next step is get fitted for some irons as I'm 6'3" and using stock Rocketballz irons and after a round or a stint at the range I tend to be very sore in my lower back.

I just replaced my SLDR with an M1. So the next thing I'll be saving up for is to change my SLDR 3 wood for either the M1 or M2 3 wood.

Back