The French Fries Thread

Whataburger fries are the best.

We have a little place here that is in the food court at the mall called New York Fries. They are the best hands down and I haven't had them in years. I love homemade fries with Hys seasoning salt and if you have gravy they are even better or vinegar.

Truffle fries at Manny's in Minneapolis.

Five Guys is likely at the top for me.

Man I forgot all about Portillo's crinkle fries with nacho cheese!

As long as they're fresh cut I'm good

Fresh steak cut fries drowned in brown onion gravy from my kitchen.

In no real order

5guys cajun

arbys curly

mcdonalds when fresh

I forget from where but I've had waffle fries seasoned like arbys curly that were fantastic

Arby's curly fries & Nathan's onion rings for me.

With cheese?
Fresh steak cut fries drowned in brown onion gravy from my kitchen.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

I would have to say some extra crispy fresh cut fries are the bees knees for me.

Five Guys well done fries.

I am a sucker for a good curly or waffle fries

Chick Fila and McDonald's have the best fast food fries

Burger bar for me.

Odd ball here but I don't like the McDonald's fries today, they changed the oil and I don't care for the taste.

Love me some seasoned curly fries, but I got go with Texas Chili Cheese Fries as my favorite.

Checkers fully loaded

Boardwalk fries with vinegar and old bay.

Got a few places I know of here where I am that have good fries. Mainstream, of course MCd's, Carls junior cross cut fries.

My local places, one is called blvd burger. they got great fries.

Another place near me is called rib ranch. can't beat tri tip and thick steak fries. MMMMMMMM

McDonalds when they're fresh out of the fryer. Boardwalk Fries if you can find them.

Best chain fast food fries

8e2d76e22575856bae7c92e5bf125b33.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Freddy's Steakburger fries are the bomb. It's a shoestring fry with seasoning salt. Chick-fil-a is good but only with sauce.

Back