2014 US Open Contest & Thread - Awesome Prizes

I can't figure that picture out. The green is elevated but nothing like that. Must be some photo-effect or something.

I can't figure that picture out. The green is elevated but nothing like that. Must be some photo-effect or something.

I think it's meant to show the turtle back & run off more that elevation. Agree the above the hole angle makes it look harder, but still an impressive design.

I'm glad coverage started at 12:00 EST.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

I think it's meant to show the turtle back & run off more that elevation. Agree the above the hole angle makes it look harder, but still an impressive design.

No doubt. Having played the course many times. Hole 8 is actually much more turtle backed in my mind. 13 is a severe upslope and 16 is definitely sloped as well.

Just incredible greens all the way around.

ZJ with the ace!!

ZJ with the hole in one!!!

What a great shot by ZJ!! Hole in one! That's gotta be such an awesome feeling.

Hole in one for ZJ!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Guess that's a decent shot for zj

And he doesn't even save the ball. Pulls it from the cup and throws it to the crowd. Gotta love ZJ

That was a great shot by Zach!

Not a Zach fan at all. But I will give him pelota for loosening up and having fun with the fans.

I can't wait to see the final groups get to the course, I hope someone makes a run at Martin today.

I can't wait to watch anyone play golf lol it's been hours and they've showed like 6 shots and the rest is hype. Let's go!!!!

Looks strange seeing the women on the practice green with the men

Looks strange seeing the women on the practice green with the men

Might not have been a bad idea for some of them to offer to caddie for someone who didn't have a regular guy.

Great way to see the course in play.

Loving DJs getup today. Gotta look good to play good.

Might not have been a bad idea for some of them to offer to caddie for someone who didn't have a regular guy.

I would have loved to see that

Interesting tidbit for next week: "Fluff" Cowan is going to loop for Lydia Ko. It's a 1-week deal, but should be some good course knowledge for her.

Cool too see Blair's dad take the bag up 18!

Man that's where us regulus guys would struggle....Stenson hits that 10 feet from the pin and it rolls off the green

Man that's where us regulus guys would struggle....Stenson hits that 10 feet from the pin and it rolls off the green

Exactly. Those greens are just crazy and don't seem to reward good shots haha

Hope someone shoots lights out and challenges Martin for some compelling TV. Kaymer just seems too solid to completely choke the lead away.

Pulling for the Americans at the top for our national championship. Ricky, Erik and Dustin go get em!

Back