How would you play this hole?

Heavenwood or hybo from orange
7I from whites

That hole looks fun, not sure I can get a 3 wood there from the tips, choke down cut driver it is, 4 hybrid and 8 iron from the other tees

That Par 3 looks like fun. White tees would be anywhere from a 9 iron to a 8 depending on wind. Orange tees could be a 4 or 5 iron. Probably taking a little more club just to make sure I get over that water.

That Par 3 looks like fun. White tees would be anywhere from a 9 iron to a 8 depending on wind. Orange tees could be a 4 or 5 iron. Probably taking a little more club just to make sure I get over that water.

Fun in what regards? I want Tee's from the tips. Lol.

RTJ - Grand National
#12 Par 5 Links Course
682164807a985aa3194868a6fdf585cf.jpg

Three shot hole for me. Driver off the tee, 8i to 50yds the throwing the 60* close. Unless my partna bombs one out there and we have an opportunity to get there in two.

Driver mid/short iron then wedge it close

Fun in what regards? I want Tee's from the tips. Lol.
Going to take a pretty good shot from whichever tee to make a par on this hole - so my idea of fun. :) From the Tips on this hole would interesting - would have to be at least a 3W for me. Don't think I have ever hit a 3W into a Par 3 green.

#12 Driver off the tee and then position from there dictates what I do on my second shot. If I think I can get there in two, definitely give it a go. If I am not comfortable then a short iron to wedge position and attacking pin from there.

11 - 3 wood from tips, 6 iron from orange and 9 iron or PW from white

12 - driver off the tee then what ever is needed to get home in 2. Good drive leads to 4 hybrid or some sort of mid iron. From the tips would probably be 3 wood to get home.

RTJ - Grand National
#9 Par 3 Links Course
4632d67f06cd2ace6a641e0d6d011278.jpg

6iron from the orange or a PW - 9i from the white tees. Miss short I am okay. Anywhere else it's dead.

Wind will play a big role in club selection. With a 50 yard green, pin position and wind could require up to two additional clubs.

JM

RTJ - Grand National
#10 - Par 4 Links Course
03abb6e931ee5bda0e09f1bf90dc5259.jpg

Play for me here is 3w off the leaving me anywhere from a PW to 50* into the green. Straightforward hole for me, now to just follow through with it.
Probably a 3W off the tee and a short iron in. This looks like a hole that can make up some serious ground and break some hearts for some too!

JM

How would you play this hole?

Wind will play a big role in club selection. With a 50 yard green, pin position and wind could require up to two additional clubs.

JM

That's a huge green. Game of two hand touch indoor arena style?

#12 is a three shot hole all day for me. Looking for three steady old guy shots down the middle with the third finding the front 1/3 of the green.

JM

Driver
Hybo
Aw

#12 is gonna depend on the tees. White tees? Driver 5i hopefully. Back tees? If I catch it good enough off the tee I can let the 3wood rip and hope for the best. I'm comfortable enough with my short game to be able to get up and down for birdie

#12 is most likely set up as a 3 shot hole for me. Driver or 3 wood and then lay up to around 100.

12 is a 3 shot hole from the tips unless downwind and very hard then I need to flush a drive and 3 or 5 wood, likely driver hybrid to about 50 yards and get it close.
Shouldn't have too much trouble getting there in 2 from the other tees, good driver and 5 wood or hybrid.

RTJ - Grand National
#13 Par 4 Links Course

4319061c766deddda0b750ea3b361714.jpg

Driver/3w for me off the tees over the bunkers in fairway. 9/PW into the green, hopefully pin high.

RTJ - Grand National
#13 Par 4 Links Course

4319061c766deddda0b750ea3b361714.jpg

Driver/3w for me off the tees over the bunkers in fairway. 9/PW into the green, hopefully pin high.

I'md play it the same way as you

13 - depending on the tees it is driver thru 4h off the tee, then some sort of short iron or wedge into the green.

I can still play driver here, but 3W is an option too. Just need to see it in person.

Short to mid iron into the green.

JM

Depends if the fairways are hard and where the wind is but something over the bunkers easy 9 in

RTJ - Grand National
#14 Par 4 - Links Course
96834b75fb7415f044a52d6121795ab4.jpg

This one is going to be a grip it and rip it with the driver for me. Looking at a long iron into the green. Definitely going to be a test.

#13 - Depending on the tees it would anywhere from a Driver to a 3 hybrid off the tee and then a wedge into the green.

#14 - Driver off the tee and I shouldn't have problems keeping it on the right side with my draw. From there take a little extra club to make sure I get over those bunkers.

Back