The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ridiculous! I recorded the Tony's to watch while Josh was away and they just showed a live performance from Rocky. I love Broadway shows, but that is just dumb.

We watched it too. And they did the Rocky section and didn't sing a word. Not one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For the life of me I dont know why I am watching The Conjuring.

It was terrible.

We are a big theatre family here and curious what you thought of A Gentleman's Guide to Love and Murder? I didn't know much about it but after watching the number they did on the show I really think it's funny and want to check it out.

We are a big theatre family here and curious what you thought of A Gentleman's Guide to Love and Murder? I didn't know much about it but after watching the number they did on the show I really think it's funny and want to check it out.

I loved that one too! I saw a different number from that play on the Tonight Show and really liked that number as well. I struggled a little understanding everything they were saying, but the gist of it was very funny and well done. I haven't seen a ton of theater performances, but I would like to change that.

You should have JB take you to NYC specifically for a few shows. You would love it.

You should have JB take you to NYC specifically for a few shows. You would love it.

Oh yeah I bet he loves that stuff

Haha, That is definitely not something he would go to with me.

Come to NY. My wife will go to every damn broadway show with you. I shall not. Haha

I've seen 3 Broadway shows

Phantom
Lion king
Once

Lion king was unreal with all of the animal costumes but once was my favorite.

If you see one Broadway musical, see Once. It's not your typical Broadway show. All of the actors play instruments and the setting is very intimate.

I saw Newsies in Broadway. It was allot of fun although I'll never admit it to my wife.

Dang flight home from Nashville was just delayed from 7 to 835. Wtf

14.00 for popcorn and a soda at the theatre? Really?

Unreal isn't it? We try to go to the super matinees I weekends (before noon) to make up for it.

That's a bummer Troy. Hope that doesn't screw up any of the rest of your travel.

That's a bummer Troy. Hope that doesn't screw up any of the rest of your travel.

It's direct so I'll be fine. Just get to sit at the airport and watch the Open finish up. Hope it gets interesting, otherwise a 6 shot lead will be boring.

It's direct so I'll be fine. Just get to sit at the airport and watch the Open finish up. Hope it gets interesting, otherwise a 6 shot lead will be boring.

ahhh good deal then. At least not too bad.

I am dreading going to get a haircut, but if Kaymer just runs away with this I may just go get it over with.

People make me laugh

#JourneyToSandbagging

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back