THP West Coast Event - Coming?

That will be three from the DFW crew that are ready. Date and location is all we need.
#THPWestCoast
I would be happy just knowing the date - Location is sure to be terrific!!

I would be happy just knowing the date - Location is sure to be terrific!!

Date is an easy 1...2015

The wheels are already in motion for this one

Love to hear it moving along Mike. Ive even got my wife talking about this, she even offered to get an afternoon cleaning job to make some extra money for a trip over there. Any idea on which part of the year Mike/JB? I know you don't have an exact date yet but do you have any idea part of year.

Just praying this lands on the perfect weekend so my wife could attend!

This is still on my mind. Can't wait to hear the 2015 schedule.
#ready4THP2015

Thanks brother. Good luck to you. Hope the rest from this thread that have wanted a west coast event jump at the opportunity too.

I cannot express how bummed I am that I cannot make this event...after seeing what happened last year, I can't imagine why anyone who is available wouldn't enter.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

413 Replies and 6400 views I think this event will sell out quickly! I for sure will be trying to get in.

We were talking about this this last weekend at Pasatiempo everyone was wanting more details any more hints

Also, it wouldn't hurt for us West Coasters to start posting some course reviews. I am committing myself to it now. Maybe we can get everyone excited to see what is offered for us all locally.

Also, it wouldn't hurt for us West Coasters to start posting some course reviews. I am committing myself to it now. Maybe we can get everyone excited to see what is offered for us all locally.
Great idea i have one i need to post

We were talking about this this last weekend at Pasatiempo everyone was wanting more details any more hints

I was certainly keeping a close eye on that one. I think you guys had a nice turnout and over half dozen Albatross Club members which was nice. Hopefully a few more in the area start becoming active on THP, checking out the event coming there later this year, etc.

I was certainly keeping a close eye on that one. I think you guys had a nice turnout and over half dozen Albatross Club members which was nice. Hopefully a few more in the area start becoming active on THP, checking out the event coming there later this year, etc.

It was a great round at a historic course with amazing weather hard to beat unless it had been THP event

Great idea i have one i need to post

Me as well, just need to get around to writing it! Fun local track we played Sunday with 4 THPers.

Just wanted to comment I am definetly interested in participating in west coast events, free or paid for. I am located about 25min form Los Angeles, 2 hrs from San Diego, 2 hrs from Palm Springs. If anyone wants to play, let me know. I'll keep posting away and being a THP member and see if I can get into some of thes legendary events you guys hold!

Just wanted to comment I am definetly interested in participating in west coast events, free or paid for. I am located about 25min form Los Angeles, 2 hrs from San Diego, 2 hrs from Palm Springs. If anyone wants to play, let me know. I'll keep posting away and being a THP member and see if I can get into some of thes legendary events you guys hold!
Excellent, I hope to meet you at the event. Don't forget to join the Albatross Club (AC), as that's normally a requirement for participating.

Any chance of drumming up some interest in an informal gathering in Tucson in September or October? I know Fupresti was interested in checking out the new Notah Begay course here! Looks like a phenomenal course.

http://www.sewailogolfclub.com/

Back