Week 2 - 2014 THP Fantasy Football

Im getting killed, and its not looking to get better. 2RBs down in 2 weeks due to legal problems and he backups bringing in a combined 3pts wont win anything

Ouch. Who woulda thunk it.

Whoops benching rivers cause of his matchup may have been dumb

Once again left the wrong guys on the bench. Top that off with Green going down with a stubbed toe will leave me 1-1.

It's not THP league but I thought everyone would enjoy this:

My brothers & nieces & nephews started a 16 team league this year - mainly to give my youngest boy a chance to do his first FFL & talk smack with his cousins & uncles.

I sent out a text this morning to remind some of my brothers to update their rosters:
..."And Uncle Tom (let's just call him Old Tom) should probably replace Welker as his flex. Also Tom's TE is out and he doesn't have a backup TE"

Here's my brother's response:

"That's the GM's responsibility. As the owner, my role is to drive around drunk and make racist comments. "

Considering how bad bad my team is this year, this was the highlight of week 2

Looks like I'm going to have to seriously consider Geno in future weeks. This does not look like last years Geno

Edit: Maybe not (just intercepted)

Last edited:
Between injuries and bad play I have 1.5 points between 5 starters and only 10.5 total so far for the week. May be the lowest score in FF history in jeopardy.

Agreed. Losing my top 2 draft picks in 2 weeks sucks.

And losing them to crime rather than injuries. Not sure why it stings worse, but it would.

It will have to be a miracle for me to win this week. Leaving Rivers on the bench is killing me! I won't make that mistake again

And losing them to crime rather than injuries. Not sure why it stings worse, but it would.

Those crimes could have been prevented. Injuries not so much IMO.

True story. Kinda like having an unfixed divot right in front of your birdie putt!!

Well got a double dip with a TD from Wilson to Lynch. Still a lot of ground to make up.

Eddie lacy stinks

Week 2 - 2014 THP Fantasy Football

Whoops benching rivers cause of his matchup may have been dumb

No it would have seemed like the right play. I probably would have done rhea me if I had another quality QB

My bench is lighting it up. #FFDepthFTW

I can't even get my bench to do that. Just one of those weeks. You just can't win them all I guess.

Also in thp league I had 1 player with double figures and it was the Patriots defense. 2nd week in a row with a guy with negative points lol

Any word on the Ryan Matthews injury?

Looks like Jeffery is gonna give it a go

Back