Mizunofan99 Name Change

RNG

Reaction score
Handicap
I have officially changed my screen name from Mizunofan99 to RNG ( Random Number Generator) as it seems much more appropriate.

Thanks!!!!

I would have gone with CallawayFan99

ur a shoooo in now

Twitter name change coming to?

I have officially changed my screen name from Mizunofan99 to RNG ( Random Number Generator) as it seems much more appropriate.

Thanks!!!!

you swung the new Apex's didn't you? I had a set of JPX850 Forged for about a month before I swung the Apex's at a demo day and went back to Callaway.

Thanks!!!!

I think your age is catching up with you and you were looking for something easier to type in :alien:

You're a Rebel!

Mizunofan99 Twitter Name Change

Mizunofan99 Twitter Name Change

For those interested! Mizunofan99 now know as RNG on THP has updated his twitter name as well to RNG62. The name had to be at 6 characters long.

Thanks!

images

Why not keep it all in one thread?

I dislike name changes. I have a hard enough time with avatar changes! :bulgy-eyes:

Man RNG just sounds like Wrong.

Why not keep it all in one thread?

Hahaha I logged in and the first page of new posts are name changes. Almost made me change mine.

Merged both threads

For those interested! Mizunofan99 now know as RNG on THP has updated his twitter name as well to RNG62. The name had to be at 6 characters long.

Thanks!
A new name and you start going 3rd person on us!!

Back