Starburst vs Skittles

• Starburst

Votes: 36 36.4%
  • Skittles

Votes: 55 55.6%
  • Im weird and don't eat candy

Votes: 8 8.1%

• Total voters
You people who don't like candy are monsters.

Give me some skittles

My vote is still for starburst. It would be closer, but the new green flavor (green apple?) in Skittles is no bueno.

Boy, was I surprised when they changed that. No, thank you!

Skittles, especially sour Skittles.

Too many Starbursts is bad for your constitution.

I like them both as long as they are original flavors. The tropical fruit or whatever they are aren't even in the same league.

Starburst. Gree up eating them long before skittles were around. Plus skittles messes with the core flavors.

What about elephants?

Starburst vs Skittles

Skittles, but apparently you can't vote on tapatalk? I'll be bringing a family size bag to club clash... Marshasn lynch style
Edit: apparently you can if you go to the web view on your phone through tapatalk

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I feel like people who prefer Skittles are just lazy and don't want to do the work to eat a delicious Starburst.

Starburst jelly beans

Starburst. I can't eat hard candy. Seems to destroy my dental work!

I am the weird one, I don't eat or like most candy. I don't like food that sticks to my teeth.

I'm weird as well I haven't had either in about 5 years or so but when I did I chose the starbursts.

Skittles.

For no other good reason. I can eat 25 skittles in the time it takes me to unwrap one Starburst

Starburst all day, everyday

Starburst but I'm not a sweets person. I'd also take mamba over both for that type of candy

The Rainbow.

I prefer mashed potatoes.

Oh wait, I need to read the actual poll?

Skittles all day! I use to crush the green and purple like it was nobodies business, but now I'm all about the red! Too bad the distribution of flavors is always a little off.

Skittles... I hate unwrapping starbursts... or any candy for that matter.

Skittles Boss!

Back