#TheGauntlet Coming Back In 2015

Would be an honor to participate in this event. Really want to show the Callaway guys (and gals) what I'm made of. Looking forward to the upcoming announcements.

Looking forward to signups for this one

THP/Callaway/TopGolf/Cog Hill. Each one alone is great.. put em together? Wow.

if we don't make the cut for the Disney event you can bet I will be trying for this one!

#TheGauntlet Coming Back In 2015

Would it be redundant to say this one is a very big want for me.?

Last edited:
Another day, still thinking about this event like crazy. Cog hill and the zoocrew yes please! To tee it up again with the crew would be an epic weekend

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How could anyone not want to be a part of this one? Especially after following #TheKing

How could anyone not want to be a part of this one? Especially after following #TheKing

I think you would enjoy this.

Absolutely. Gonna be a great time as usual with these events

Run the gauntlet every day working, kill or be killed. Would love a chance to try it with golf. Add Callaway and THP game on.

So this is weighing heavily on the mind....

So this is weighing heavily on the mind....

Green light over here so I'll be throwing my name in for this one and hope I get called up. #MVPHopeful

I'm pretty conflicted on this one. On the one hand, I think event is going to be amazing and I want to participate, but on the other hand I want everyone to have a chance to experience a THP major with the Zoo Crew and don't want to hog a spot since I was in #TheKing and am already in #TheGrandaddy.

I'm pretty conflicted on this one. On the one hand, I think event is going to be amazing and I want to participate, but on the other hand I want everyone to have a chance to experience a THP major with the Zoo Crew and don't want to hog a spot since I was in #TheKing and am already in #TheGrandaddy.

Eff that. If you want it then go after a spot. Never know how long opportunities like this will be around.

Green light over here so I'll be throwing my name in for this one and hope I get called up. #MVPHopeful
Ditto. Early September is a great time to be in greater Chicago. Add in top golf and the #Zoocrew and it's a must try for me.

I'm ready to try and get into this one. Backyard, Cog Hill, Callaway Folks and LOTS of THPers :) and oh yeah.... #MVP!

You know you want in this. Don't fight it!

Oh no. Not fighting it. I'll be fighting for it.

And it's not just #Grandaddy related, I need some THP competition in my life this year.

Looked up flights earlier. Man it got me pumped for this event, hope more info comes out soon

Just think of it this way. If you get MVP of the gauntlet too, that opens up another granddaddy spot for someone not in the Gauntlet. Win-win.

Looked up flights earlier. Man it got me pumped for this event, hope more info comes out soon

Imagine! Chicago is one of only two places I can fly Southwest to directly. It's destiny, I tell you!

Oh no. Not fighting it. I'll be fighting for it.

And it's not just #Grandaddy related, I need some THP competition in my life this year.
I was just discussing competitive golf with my non-THPer golf league buddy on Tuesday night; and this thought immediately popped into my head. There is just something different​ and special about a THP Major....

I was just discussing competitive golf with my non-THPer golf league buddy on Tuesday night; and this thought immediately popped into my head. There is just something different​ and special about a THP Major....

Between the courses, the company involved, the food, the extra curricular activities... I'm pretty stoked to throw my name in the hat. That right there is enough for me to be excited.

Oh wait, there's a Grandaddy tie in? You've also caught my attention...

Between the courses, the company involved, the food, the extra curricular activities... I'm pretty stoked to throw my name in the hat. That right there is enough for me to be excited.

Oh wait, there's a Grandaddy tie in? You've also caught my attention...

#GetInLine

Back