Signup - Cobra King For A Month April - THPers Get Royal Prizes

I'm the King of my house and I need a new scepter to carry around with me while I'm at home! Plus, anything that gets me out of the house for golf related stuff, reviews or otherwise, I'm in!

The F6+ has become king of the bag, so I'm fit to become king of the month. Not to mention that will keep alive the streak of Monarchs from the Old Dominion (see what I did there, King huhhh?)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm fit to be king because my gf tells everyone that I am a prince among men. I think it's time for a promotion. Plus I would be a benevolent monarch.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Why should I be king?? Because apparently all kings are from Virginia!

I would would be fit to be king, to take these weapons into Ohio for #THPregionalrivalry to defeat them.

I am fit to be kings because my golf room got turned into a nursery and I need something!

I would love to be KING, I have new F6 irons that I can't even use yet as it is again snowing here in Alpena Michigan, being King would help ease the fact that there is nowhere within 100 miles of me open to even hit golf balls.��

I fit to be king because I would spend Count-less days and Knights testing and reviewing whatever gear was provided to me.

I think you didn't treat your last British King with respect and fought for independence. Now your potential future presidents are either cheats or megalomaniacs maybe its time to try, another British King just for a month?

I'm fit to be king because I was once a pauper, am currently a prince, and it's now my time for the throne.

Besides, I may have an uprising on my hands if I do not prove myself worthy...
efdba680e62a70ac33c6c62efa2ebe18.jpg

0d78948c6c1d417833c572dfd1c8353a.jpg
for tapatalk

I am fit to be King, because I was at the last #King. Since I haven't had a chance to redeem myself with #Chad, I would love to be able to with Cobra. I didn't do a very good job of reviewing a driver I received, and I have felt like crap since. I would like to
offer a mea culpa to the THP community and most of all JB. I would really cherish the opportunity to provide my unbiased opinions and reviews of any product. I would take this very serious and give as much feedback possible.

I am fit to be "King" because a good King takes care of his loyal subjects. I take great care of Harley (55 pound black lab mix) and Benny (22 pound West highland terrier), wife says I take better care of them than I do her.......and I would take care of the loyal THP subject by giving honest and insightful reviews of the products I may receive as well as passing along any items that may not fit of that I may have duplicates of. Thank you for your support.

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

I'm fit to be "King" because I am a self proclaimed leader of my people.

What makes you fit to be King?

I am fit to be the king because every time I play golf I go out to royally smash the ball into the hole!

Let's just say I'm looking forward to the reviews from the King this month.

I'm fit to be King because I already rule my playing partners with my Cobra Bio Cell driver, imagine how I could crush those peasants with more Great Cobra equipment!!

I am fit to be the king. I have made choirs of followers sign, brought home a championship ring and can do. The. Damn. Thing.

I am fit to be King because my son is known as the prince. So who better to be king than the father of a prince

I am fit to be king because I come from a hypothetical royal bloodline and not all that "fit" at the moment due to the overload of comfort food in the past week.

Let's just say I'm looking forward to the reviews from the King this month.
Can we have a dynasty?

I'm fit to be king because I love telling everyone about all the cool Cobra tech.

I'm fit to be king because with more cobra stuff in my bag I will be able to rule the course(totally reasonable for a 20 handicap right) and spread the good word of cobra golf.

I want to be King for April because the new line of clubs is amazing and I want to be a part of the discussion about these great clubs.

Back