• Red/White

Votes: 8 57.1%
  • Red/Blue

Votes: 1 7.1%

• Total voters

TinCupTampa

Bag Changes Coming!
Reaction score
Here are the three variations of the paintfill job I am doing on my MP57's ... which one should I go with?

Picture004.jpg

Is that a red, or a red-orange?

I voted for the red/white because I thought the red/blue and the red/red were a little too much. Although, I might have painted the number white and the runbird red.

Could be the lighting but it is Testors Red 1103. The red/blue kinda looks like superman... the red/red looks pretty fluid. I had thought about switching the number and logo color up. Thanks for the input.

Red / Blue

Paint the Mizuno blue also, and it'll look better as a combo, I think.

RED / WHITE - classic combination, a sharp color and dull color that work well together... red and blue are to vibrant and clash

I like red and white, for the contrast.

I second that! The red/blue does look like superman and the red/red just looks too plain, I like the contrast of the red and white.

So far the voting has been pretty close... but I think the picture below is the final verdict.

Picture006.jpg

Hammer just cracked 20 posts. He will be in the contests..Sorry to thread jack resume.

I think it should be 1,000! And then we need to have a bunch of contests in the next few weeks!

Can you really go wrong if you've got Scarlet and Gray together? :alien2:

I too like the red/white combo.

Can you really go wrong if you've got Scarlet and Gray together? :alien2:

I too like the red/white combo.

Yes.

Exhibit 1:

Buckeye_Leaves2.jpg

Haha I'm just messing Bogey.

But TCT I'm for the red/red. It looks the best I think.

Yes.

Exhibit 1:

Buckeye_Leaves2.jpg

Haha I'm just messing Bogey.

But TCT I'm for the red/red. It looks the best I think.

That may have hurt more if I could see the picture. For some reason I can't see it here at work so I'll just brush that off. :smile:

That may have hurt more if I could see the picture. For some reason I can't see it here at work so I'll just brush that off. :smile:

Just wait...just wait... :angel:

Back