Official Golfing Weather Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Should be 40 degrees tomorrow morning for my tee time.

Should be about 38 at tee time tomorrow. This morning was actually low 40's but the windchill made it feel like upper 20's.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Absolutely perfect today. 63 and sunny, light breeze. In Cleveland, OH on Nov. 15th believe it or not.

Absolutely perfect today. 63 and sunny, light breeze. In Cleveland, OH on Nov. 15th believe it or not.

A year ago today we had 4" of snow on the ground. Today I played golf in shorts lol gotta love Cleveland

A year ago today we had 4" of snow on the ground. Today I played golf in shorts lol gotta love Cleveland
Did the same thing my man...loved it!!

I had pants on but yea a lot better than snow haha

40 at tee time. 57 by the time I finished at 10:30am. Got up into the 60's. Prepared to play In the cold, but lovin not having to.

Same in Chicago - beautiful sunny day. Couldn't believe no jacket required. Thrilled we could get 18 in on Nov 15 in Chicago without being stuffed into sweaters/jackets. Is it too much to hope for a decent day next weekend? Too greedy?

This, it was a great day. Not going to have too many more this year.

played with a tee time at 12:15 pm , temperature was 46 degrees to start and finished at 41 degrees. Wind was about 10-15 mph

Playing today, its 7c with a 30mph wind, and we've had a week of non-stop heavy rain. Don't think the course will be in great shape, but half the roads are flooded so I'm just hoping I can get there! To give you an idea, my local pub has gone viral on fb...uploadfromtaptalk1447668176923.jpg

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

72' with light breeze at tee time just gorgeous day!

The last 3 days have been high 50s to low 60s and sunny and I haven't been able to pull off getting out to golf.

Yay for tournament tomorrow, new Bridgestone gloves will be put to test for sure.

Yay for tournament tomorrow, new Bridgestone gloves will be put to test for sure.

And I'm looking so forward to this round. We're still going to have fun. #fireballgolf.

And I'm looking so forward to this round. We're still going to have fun. #fireballgolf.

Yes sir. Heading to liquor store shortly....text me if I can grab you anything. 2 layers of pants for me, hand warmers, gloves, and yummy belly warming alcohol. :alien2:

Yes sir. Heading to liquor store shortly....text me if I can grab you anything. 2 layers of pants for me, hand warmers, gloves, and yummy belly warming alcohol. :alien2:

I'll take a hit of the fireball too cookie :)

43 with about half to full club of wind today in Cleveland. Was actually pretty nice once you warmed up, didn't even leave my beanie on after 2 holes.

72 this afternoon, light breeze. And sunny.
Did I mention that it was "winter" here?

You are a mean spirited bastard hahaha

Our high temps are in the low 40s right now. Damn cold snaps lol

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

You too? Have a round scheduled for Sunday morning and my "winter" scripting looks the same as my summer scripting.

Sent from my A700 using Tapatalk

4672f4d02adbfc6370fb0153c9d91319.jpg

Going to be a fun tournament round today.

Eddie: forgot to mention the funny part.....temp is actually declining by the hour...will be 48* by 9AM with those winds. Brrr....

Eddie: forgot to mention the funny part.....temp is actually declining by the hour...will be 48* by 9AM with those winds. Brrr....
I know. Doesn't that sound like fun. Going for a PB today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back