Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ive been rocking Recoil 110s for a few months and love them. I cant see going back to steel shafts at this point.

Been rocking recoil 110's for almost two year and can't see going away from graphite regardless of the cost difference.

I'm exercising as much self control as possible to not make the switch to the Recoils. Do you guys have them in your wedges too?

I'm exercising as much self control as possible to not make the switch to the Recoils. Do you guys have them in your wedges too?

Not yet.

A proper wedge fitting

Putters.

More than that, introducing and educating people on putters.

So many fantastic options out there right now from OEM to boutique.

Putters.

I approve of all of this.

Lots of stuff out there that can be very very special. All at multiple price points as well

Putters.

Yup. I love putters. There's just something so personal about them.

I approve of all of this.

Lots of stuff out there that can be very very special. All at multiple price points as well
You know me, there are few things I'm as passionate about as putters. Could be a ton of fun to really dive back into that realm.

You know me, there are few things I'm as passionate about as putters. Could be a ton of fun to really dive back into that realm.

Same here. As much as I love all equipment it ALL takes a backseat to putters for me. I need to finalize my Lajosi order and get my first one done.

I am pondering a Canadan Custom Lajosi.

We need a group buy ha. Joking his prices are so good and even better with the exchange rate right now. Cant wait to get started on finalizing mine. I know which direction I want to go it is just putting it all down on paper now.

I am pondering a Canadan Custom Lajosi.
This would be sick!

I'm pondering J15DF's with Steelfiber i95. Confirmed more carry yards vs the Recoil 95 on average at my lesson today. And they feel so, so good.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

This would be sick!

I'm pondering J15DF's with Steelfiber i95. Confirmed more carry yards vs the Recoil 95 on average at my lesson today. And they feel so, so good.

Not feeling the 850s anymore?

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Not feeling the 850s anymore?

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
Not as much. I hit them again at the shop and IMO they don't feel any better than the Z Star. DF's on the other hand feel awesome, and with Steelfibers I'm getting the same distances I was getting at the fitting from the 850F's.

Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Not going to lie and say I wasn't pondering a Lajosi with you guys as well. Still haven't scratched my longstanding custom putter itch.

Need a custom wide flanged blade. Tripe sight lines (2 in flange and 1 on top line). Flow neck or Zero offset. 365grm or more if possible

I think its time to invest in a putter-rack. I need one something fierce, but damn they're expensive as hell.

I think its time to invest in a putter-rack. I need one something fierce, but damn they're expensive as hell.

I've thought about making one... it'll look terrible but will entertain me some winter.

Maybe having them on a rack will make the number less ridiculous.

I was thinking the same thing. I don't have nearly as many as you do, but I'd like to display mine instead of having them in my staff bag.

Iron shafts
Push cart
New bag

The weak Canadian dollar has everything on hold.

I need a carry bag

sun_mountain_three_5_stand_bag_2015_navy_white_red.jpg

Hybrids & Shoes. Might as well get all my buying done before the season starts.

I have been looking at cart bags, something that will sit nice on my clicgear 3.5

Iron shafts
Push cart
New bag

The weak Canadian dollar has everything on hold.
What shafts you thinking about man?

What shafts you thinking about man?

Steelfiber 95's or any other graphite option in that weight class.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back