The Official THP Biggest Loser Contest-Part V

Not sure how many more lbs I can drop...although with this cold weather this forces me to have to visit the gym and run more.

Sign me up, time to get back in shape!

thanks for spearheading the whole thing!

Last edited:
Can I join late? I'm in Argentina for two weeks and probably won't post until the Feb 8 monday.

Sign me up, time to get back in shape!

I would prefer the weigh ins to be on Saturday mornings as I normally take care of business during the work week and relax during the weekend, just a suggestion, but I can make adjustments.

thanks for spearheading the whole thing!

It takes, what, 30 seconds to weigh yourself? I do it every Monday morning, and have yet to feel as if it throws off my routine or something.

It takes, what, 30 seconds to weigh yourself? I do it every Monday morning, and have yet to feel as if it throws off my routine or something.

i take weekends off, that's why I prefer the weighing in on Saturdays. Like I said, I'll make an adjustment.

Thanks

Sounds like fun to me!

Keep em coming...oh and the mrs has already been trash talking me

PM sent and I am in.
These contest always get me in shape.If you are wavering just do it.
Thanks

I'm in on this...need to get serious about losing a few pounds.

Awesome! I'm in!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Official THP Biggest Loser Contest-Part V

Heck why not I'm in

quite a few signups in day 1, still open til Sunday at noon

Keep em coming...oh and the mrs has already been trash talking me
Shes going to place doritos in random spots around the house to try and tempt you.

Shes going to place doritos in random spots around the house to try and tempt you.

wouldnt put it past her

man I love doritos

PM Sent

I am going to get in on this. I did it the first time and lost a lot of weight. To bad it is all back on now. Thanks for doing this Mike.

I'm in! Looking forward to the team approach.

Dont forget everyone, if you are interested you MUST send me a PM

thanks

I'm in. PM sent

Back