TaylorMade M2 Irons Preview

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Joining the new driver will be new irons and THP will have your in hand photos as well as full review coming soon.

i-JjFP6Qq-L.jpg

i-hXtT2XX-L.jpg

i-nHg9j6j-L.jpg

i-wmLwcJG-L.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I hope TM produces some good gear this year.

Hard to beat the RSI 1 's I'm using but I will still give them a look.

Whatever they've done between the club head and ferrule looks kinda cool.

What is that on the hosel? Anti-shank tech? Lol or adjustability? Interesting to say the least.

The Hosel makes me curious, could this be adjustable? Interesting for sure

Interesting hosel. Will be looking forward to in hand pics and info to see what TM is doing in this line

I'm actually looking forward to the irons. Perhaps they should have launched these when they introduced the M1 back in Sept. Then hold the PSi for later, because those carried no juice to them. I hope they are SpeedBlade ish. Those irons were incredible.

Guessing that the design on the hosel is to make it weigh less.

For some reason, I'm thinking these will be more of a successor to the much loved Speedblades rather than the RSI line up.

I'm actually looking forward to the irons. Perhaps they should have launched these when they introduced the M1 back in Sept. Then hold the PSi for later, because those carried no juice to them. I hope they are SpeedBlade ish. Those irons were incredible.

Speedblade is the first thing I thought of when seeing this pic. Almost like a combo of those and the Aeroburner irons.

I can only hope they are more speedblades and less rsi/psi.

It's funny you say that because I feel like they still having released psi irons. Nothing about them anywhere.

Also really intrigued as to what's going on in the hosel and why.

It's funny you say that because I feel like they still having released psi irons. Nothing about them anywhere.

Also really intrigued as to what's going on in the hosel and why.
And some got all up in arms when we called it a DOA product.

I'm intrigued.

I'm a fan of TM irons.

Quit hating Dean.

Seriously though, I hope these are the Speedblades replacement so many have been waiting on. Still the best irons that, imo, TM has ever released all around.

I can only hope they are more speedblades and less rsi/psi.

Jman,

Can you elaborate on Speedblade vs RSI as to why you prefer them? I really like the Speedblades look. The dark finish and blue color is superb. The RSI's are basically the same from the technical side except for the face slot addition, right?

Thanks
Dave

Different looking hosel. Curious to hear about that.

I agree with this completely. I know you got really hated on for saying that, but it was completely true (hence the reason that these will be heavily hyped). I hope we see something very solid all around.

I agree with this completely. I know you got really hated on for saying that, but it was completely true (hence the reason that these will be heavily hyped). I hope we see something very solid all around.
Same here, although I am not sure that I like them calling them the "M2" irons. But, I guess they are trying to have a complete line top to bottom?

I hope TM produces some good gear this year.

Me too man. It's been a long time since I've coveted TM

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I still liked the old strategy of selling a couple of GI irons ie burner and then a line of players ie TP irons. This strategy probably didn't produce the sales numbers they were looking for but for me the continuity if it was appealing. Now it just seems like just throwing line after line of different ideas and see what sticks. Having said that I will try these out and yet again try and knock my current gamers out of the bag.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

From what little I can see, I am intrigued by the irons.

The slot continues.

I'm definitely interested in these irons. I'll be getting new irons for this season and will give these a swing. Curious about the hosel on these.

Back