Regional Rivalry Is Coming To THP

My money is on NY/NJ in that one and I'm pullimg for my partner jdtox to lead the MI crew to victory over the boys from oh.

Not gonna lie, but IF they decide to do anymore I would love to see a FL vs TX or CA vs TX or even a CO vs TX. But that's a big IF!
Why no GA? Scared…?

Just wait...
Soon, all will be revealed.

Don't know what, who, how are when but Team FL is ready!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Soooo fired up for the MA - NY, NJ rivalry !!!
Edit- should have said New England!

I thought something was amiss with our friendship... I figured it out now :alien:

Not gonna lie, but IF they decide to do anymore I would love to see a FL vs TX or CA vs TX or even a CO vs TX. But that's a big IF!
Just to drop a little hint... Few CO guys are planning a sneak attack on dfw area next spring

Just wait...
Soon, all will be revealed.

Hmmmm... So many possible matchups. Not gonna lie, I'm hoping for something teaming Illinois with one of our neighboring states for a throwdown against a couple other states. If that comes to fruition, I have a guess (that'll probably be proven wrong by a Spoiler tag).

I thought something was amiss with our friendship... I figured it out now :alien:

Ha! Nothing is amiss my dude. Even if you support the dark side in this one.

we could meet in the middle. oh nevermind there isn't much in between us and I don't want to do Ohio :alien:

Like April?
Most definitely a possibility. I was the lone co competitor in the east Texas masters last year. Maybe that changes this year and have a mini rivalry

Scared of the Carolinas huh

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

not at all. TX seemed like they wanted to take on ha.f the country. Also Didn't want you guys to hate is to much after we came down and took you out on your turf :alien:

Plus I like some of you guys because of your ny roots

not at all. TX seemed like they wanted to take on ha.f the country. Also Didn't want you guys to hate is to much after we came down and took you out on your turf :alien:

I like many of you guys but a friendly little rivalry is always good ;) not very worried about you coming down and taking our turf don't think that is even possible

For the record we will take on anyone put in front of us, if that's half the country to make things even then we are ok with that.

I like many of you guys but a friendly little rivalry is always good ;) not very worried about you coming down and taking our turf don't think that is even possible

I like friendly rivalries. Even if we don't a regional rivalry me and you are on at some point next year. :D

Still watching for VA/W.VA vs Maryland/D.C. to pop up.

Back