Rogue One: A Star Wars Story

IceyShanks

NiceyThanks
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Yes please!!!
[video=youtube;Wji-BZ0oCwg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wji-BZ0oCwg[/video]
"Rogue One takes place before the events of Star Wars: A New Hope and will be a departure from the saga films but have elements that are familiar to the Star Wars universe," says Kathleen Kennedy. Rogue Onetells the story of resistance fighters who have united to steal plans to the dreaded Death Star. It's being directed by English filmmaker Gareth Edwards, of the movies Monsters and Godzilla previously. The screenplay is credited to Chris Weitz (About a Boy, The Golden Compass, Cinderella) based on a story by John Knoll and Gary Whitta. Disney will release Gareth Edwards' Rogue One: A Star Wars Story in theaters everywhere starting December 16th, 2016 this year.
RogueOneStarWarsCastphoto599img1.jpg

I am almost as excited for these back story movies as I am the new episodes. This trailer looks really good too.

I am almost as excited for these back story movies as I am the new episodes. This trailer looks really good too.

Agree with this. After reading any number of the books/stories outside of the "official" movies, it's films like this which will really grab my attention. A number of those books could make crazy-good movies.

It looks freaking amazing. But where is Darth Vader?

Looks great, looking forward to this one.

That looks pretty amazing. Really looking forward to it coming out.

It looks freaking amazing. But where is Darth Vader?

He'll be in the film. I'm not so sure that hooded figure kneeling with the Emperor's guards isn't him, although it may be an inquisitor or Emperor's Hand type.

I think I'll end up liking this film more than VII if this trailer is any indication. Looks awesome.

Really looking forward to the release! It looks amazing!

I can't wait for this, trailer looks great

Looks pretty good

can't wait to see it

Awesome clip. Looking forward to the release.

So on board.

I'm freaking stoked! Although I'm not sure if I like what Disney is doing with their version of the expanded universe, more Star Wars movies is exciting.

I'm freaking stoked! Although I'm not sure if I like what Disney is doing with their version of the expanded universe, more Star Wars movies is exciting.
I am too. Seeing the new poster gave me a new hope!

You see what i did there???

Just saw the trailer, looks intriguing. December release!!

Heard they are refilming almost half of the movie now......little concerning.

Heard they are refilming almost half of the movie now......little concerning.
I heard that too. A bit odd unless that kind of thing happens all the time

Oh yes!

I was really impressed. Considering my interest in this movie was nill a year ago I keep getting more excited as additional teasers and trailers are released. The empire stuff looks amazing.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

From what I understand the whole story is about how they steal the original plans to the Death Star!

That preview was awesome. Can't wait.

I'm ready.

Back