Status
Not open for further replies.
Final class of the undergrad. FINAL. CLASS.

:drinks:
As if today couldn't be any better for my future, just got a call from a prospective employer that wants to go in for an interview ASAP. Well, I'm just at a loss for words.

Nice tyler! Good luck

Forgot how much I loved writing. Got inspired to write a piece about golf and when I was done it was over 1200 words.

I wish I had that gift brother. It's not on the cards haha

Seeing Canadan happy with a trade we made to get the milled collection #2 in his possession makes me happy. It makes me happy to see something like that work out instead of just selling it or trading it in. Hopefully many birdies and eagles fall for you my friend!
Heck yeah! Extended to 35 tonight and getting loft adjusted Saturday. Should be all set for Sunday round!
Does it work on Bermuda?
In 11 months it will!

A.A complete. Notched an A on both classes Thai semester to graduate with a 3.95 gpa

two more days of work before a long weekend.

get together early next week with some good people.

reading through the Grandaddy thread and Secret Santa thread. All the generosity just makes me smile!

Sometimes I crack myself up. Tonight was one of those times.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sometimes I crack myself up. Tonight was one of those times.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Oh do share. I'm sure it's a Beags classic

#1 sales guy for the 4th month this fiscal year and we're 6 months into it. CEO has a bottle of bourbon in his his office we'll open tomorrow.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I would have to have ordered 2, because no way it lasts

Got 7 of birthday cake and 7 rainbow ice (for Shelly). Says it's good as long as the dry ice is still alive and kicking.

THP has some amazing people. A few I would count on as some of the best friends a person could have. I am lucky to have found this place.

THP has some amazing people. A few I would count on as some of the best friends a person could have. I am lucky to have found this place.

This. All of this.

0d63bb6276beae6b2b478a7224a7a228.jpg

Lord help me with this one down the road. She's beautiful.

Lord help me with this one down the road. She's beautiful.
Haha yes she is! I can give you some pointers brother.

8cc95246a4c7d89c451fde0fc5c57b6a.jpg

That is all! Just damn happy to be here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back