Troon & Callaway Partner For Cancer

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Pretty cool partnership. Knowing a couple people who survived breast cancer I can appreciate this.

Great to see this partnership to raise money for a very worthy cause.

Awesome partnership! But as far as the golf ball goes, i have a feeling the pink truvis is going to be a lot easier to see than the red.

Awesome partnership! I love all the breast cancer awareness that sports brings to the table. Once again...well done Callaway

Awesome partnership. I wish they would offer the balls online too. I would buy a dozen or two to help the cause

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's a pretty cool undertaking and partnership.

Nice to see these two companies partner up on this. Both Troon and Callaway are companies I've had exceptional customer service experiences with, so it seems like their values are in the same place.

Very cool partnership, kudos to Callaway & Troon.

Awesome to see Callaway and Troon making this happen.

Love the partnership!
My wife's best friend was just Diagnosed.
Worthy cause!

What an awesome promotion!

Awesome partnership ,what a great cause

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

This is a great partnership and fantastic way to spread awareness.

Awesome partnership. I wish they would offer the balls online too. I would buy a dozen or two to help the cause Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I agree. My mom is almost done with her treatments now. I'd love to buy a few boxes. There is a Troon course about an hour away, maybe I will make the trip.

EDIT: Just realized this course goes right through my Sister in law's neighborhood. We are heading over there on Sunday. Score!

I like this. I will keep an eye out for the pink truvis balls, as I play at a number of troon properties. Callaway again steps up their game, this time with a personal and social health issue. Very nicely done!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cool stuff and a great cause. I think it'd be fun to play with the pink truvis. The red doesn't really fit my eye as well.

My mother just finished treatment for breast cancer. Would love to get a dozen of these balls to put in play...

Pink Truvis in hand! Can't wait to play these with pride! Too many members of my friends and family effected...

12105124_110598425965440_2068453600_n.jpg

I would so play these if there was somewhere around here I could buy some. Only Troon places in Ohio are 2 country clubs.

Sent from my iPhone 6 plus using Tapatalk

The course here at Kierland where I'm staying this week is a Troon course. Going to walk over later and see if the have these. Will buy a sleeve or two.

Just picked up a dozen as well. Same course as Nomad. :)

Well done by both parties!

Two sleeves for me! Will put them in play tomorrow!

440eb04351b12c9fdb3923d05eb2a559.jpg

Back