2016 Masters Thread & Contest - Amazing Prize

Congrats JD!

Ryder cup year, if he continues to struggle he might not make the team although I think he would be a captains pick.

Would you guys (Americans) prefer him to play or miss out?

Play. It wouldn't be the Ryder Cup without watching IJP show the world what an asshole he is.

Spieth's birdie putts from 96' to 4' for a par attempt. Pretty good considering where he was putting from

If Jordan continues to play the way he's playing, it's going to be tough to catch him. I didn't pick him in any contests this week because of his recent play, but the Masters is a whole new ballgame.

So is Speith running away with it again a good thing or bad thing?
It was good for golf when Tiger did it so why not Jordan?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Play. It wouldn't be the Ryder Cup without watching IJP show the world what an asshole he is.

Lol. I agree and I'm English.

oh there you are. Mahan Birdie on 15. Celebrate with me.

Inside the cut line!(for the time being)

I was over here commiserating Jimmy Walker's bogey/bogey/bogey trek through Amen Corner.

He doesnt need the Ryder Cup to show that hahaha.

It was good for golf when Tiger did it so why not Jordan?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I think Tiger had more fire and was entertaining. I think it's good for golf.

im gonna be disappointed if this thing is over by this evening

112 people picked Spieth in the contest.

I'm not one of those people.

I did pick him, but picked Fowler too so there's that.....

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

I think Nike is taking over from puma in the style stakes. Some really nice stuff coming out from them.

112 people picked Spieth in the contest.

I picked him. I know it looks a lot like it said "Fowler" when I emailed it in - Dang autocorrect.

Interesting convo between JDay and his caddie.

Sent from the magic know everything box in my pocket

I'm gaining a ton of respect for Ernie Els. I mean seriously, imagine Bubber if this were him. He would not be talking to the media about it and being so open and honest with it. Great 2nd by Big Ern on 15 too, I hope he eagles it!

Why do the fans immediately run to a ball that drifts into the gallery? They move like a wave as soon as the ball lands.

It's great hearing the discussions, but man commit and swing.

Why do the fans immediately run to a ball that drifts into the gallery? They move like a wave as soon as the ball lands.

It's your one chance to stand close to a player while he swings

Idk. I might run to accidentally step on a couple of players balls. But beyond that I don't get it.

I can't get the shot tracking on PGAtour.com to work....

I'm gaining a ton of respect for Ernie Els. I mean seriously, imagine Bubber if this were him. He would not be talking to the media about it and being so open and honest with it. Great 2nd by Big Ern on 15 too, I hope he eagles it!
Bubba would of choked someone while crying and apologizing.

Lee bogey at 17 makes it now a 5shot lead

Oh my that was at least 2 mins. For that.

Back