Golf Channel HD -December 8th

There was nothing worse than thinking there might be some golf on, only to get Jeff Foxworthy hunting.

Actually, I was thinking of the third daily showing of the bull riding wrap-up show, which is somehow more important than live golf. But yes, Bloodsport also.

Oh, I'd so much rather watch bull riding thrice than LPGA Q School! :banana:

I forgot about World of Whitetail on saturday mornings.

^^^^^^^^^

Mind in the gutter AGAIN! He's always in my spot! LMAO

yes! I get to "The Hammer" informercials in crystal clear HD... Jack Hamm is going to be much more jacked

dsc02330-small.jpg

BTW.... did anyone else notice Jack's "Hammer" pendant... that is amazing!

BTW.... did anyone else notice Jack's "Hammer" pendant... that is amazing!

I think THP should sell them to help pay for bandwith costs.

Does it say POW or Hammer. My screen is too small to see it.

That pendant obsoletes every other pendant on the market.

Perhaps you should see the commercial.

and proof read.

Gosh thanks--I waste 90 seconds of my life for THAT? Not only is "obsolete" not a verb, but the cameraman was drunk or climbing a tree or something.

Sorry 'bout the misspelling.

Gosh thanks--I waste 90 seconds of my life for THAT? Not only is "obsolete" not a verb, but the cameraman was drunk or climbing a tree or something.

Those are just two of the many reasons why "The Hammer" is the most beloved/hated infomercial in golf.

Im not getting a program listing still for the golf channel hd, so I cant use my dvr to record anything on there. On a side note, Cabellas Hunting for the Holidays begins tonight on Versus.

Im not getting a program listing still for the golf channel hd, so I cant use my dvr to record anything on there. On a side note, Cabellas Hunting for the Holidays begins tonight on Versus.

Who is your provider?

Time Warner

Time Warner

They will probably go live with HD on Tuesday, 12/8. I'm not sure why/how DirecTV went live so early.

After watching TGC this weekend, I find it odd that they use HD cameras for the interviews (e.g. Inga Hammand at PGA Q-School) but not on course.

Golf Central is also in HD.

On Tuesday, I will finally find out what the deal is with Big Break. That is, why is it pillar boxed (and sometimes even letterboxed and pillar boxed at the same time) even when it is in HD?

Ive got all the program data now, Time Warner moves at a snails pace. Im really thinking about switching to Direct before baseball season starts. The Dodgers share the HD Channel with the Angels, so if they share a start time, like they always do, only one team gets it. And they both shoot all home games in HD.

Time Warner Kansas City started showing it today. Nice to see it on it's own channel, not sharing it with Versus.

Back