The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wind was brutal, no 400 yard bombs. Wind was brutal but at most a club and a half, thanks to big tall trees.

This was hit into my yard today. An e6 to boot so it's going in my bag!

2HtvbZx.jpg

Sitting here watching Modern Family and very hard not to think of Canadan!

Hahahaha

Love you bro!

Sitting here watching Modern Family and very hard not to think of Canadan!

Hahahaha

Love you bro!

Hahahhahahahhahahahhahahahahahhaha

Oh man. I'm also watching Modern Family. And Canadan is now in my head.

Oh man. I'm also watching Modern Family. And Canadan is now in my head.

It's a great show. Never saw it until it started coming on USA

It's a great show. Never saw it until it started coming on USA

I've watched it since the jump.

I've never seen canadan until cookie brought it up.

That's the only show I would ever watch that comes on that channel. What else does it have? Bachelor/Grey's/dancing? Nope.

If you grew up in the 80s and you're not watching the Goldbergs on ABC you're missing out on the funniest show on TV.

If you grew up in the 80s and you're not watching the Goldbergs on ABC you're missing out on the funniest show on TV.
Totally agree. Doesn't get enough credit.

Completely agree, I absolutely love that show. I was so happy when it got renewed for another season, we get to see/hear some more Big Tasty!

I'm going to need a holiday from my holiday, my wagon is draggin'. Good to see all the family, but man, there are a LOT of stupid people out and about when you live in a lake town on the weekend of the 4th.

I'm going to need a holiday from my holiday, my wagon is draggin'. Good to see all the family, but man, there are a LOT of stupid people out and about when you live in a lake town on the weekend of the 4th.

Substitute lake town for popular beach and its much of hte same. Its crazy how many people are on the coast this weekend.

Substitute lake town for popular beach and its much of hte same. Its crazy how many people are on the coast this weekend.

It's nuts around here, first time in 4 years here there hasn't been a burn ban on the 4th,

The annual block party was a little too much fun. At least it is a small headache this am and the ibuprofen have done their job. In a nice touch the local PD distributed the locations that got permits for their 4th of July parties and directed them to stop by for social reasons, no real policing allowed.

Well I puked last night instead of this morning.

Should make me feel a bit better this morning....I suppose.

Just glad my kids weren't here to see me puking....would not have been cool.

AC company has been here since 8:30am installing completely new AC system. Been a week with no AC. Almost done. Yay!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back