SeeMore Putters Thread

Didn't make anything mid range today but did a good job on lag puts.

Little more info on the Golfsmith shipping question. i just called Seemore and had the awesome customer service that i have heard so much about. He asked for my name and looked up my information, which was awesome, and told me that my putter would be shipped following the fourth and then get here in about 4-5 days, based on where i am located. Love how the company always puts us first. tried golfsmith, no reply, but went straight to seemore and got a definitive answer. Awesome!

If the deal wasnt just on belly putters I would have bought 2 already.

Even though I obviously don't need anymore, I probably would have done the same if not belly.

Last year PGA Tour Superstore had crazy good deals on all SeeMores including 100% milled. Guess they backed off this year. I got a OneCS and mFGP for like $80 each during that sale. A few PTM1 and PTM3 for under $70 each that I ended up selling to people at my course.

Last year PGA Tour Superstore had crazy good deals on all SeeMores including 100% milled. Guess they backed off this year. I got a OneCS and mFGP for like $80 each during that sale. A few PTM1 and PTM3 for under $70 each that I ended up selling to people at my course.
That sale was mid-to late July as I was on vacation when it launched. I'm pretty sure the deal I got was 50% off on the putter I purchased (from my hotel, from my iphone, with bad service, but got it done). I've been secretly holding out hope they run it again this July.

That sale was mid-to late July as I was on vacation when it launched. I'm pretty sure the deal I got was 50% off on the putter I purchased (from my hotel, from my iphone, with bad service, but got it done). I've been secretly holding out hope they run it again this July.
That is correct, as that was when I bought my first SeeMore - the Si4 - the first of many. ;-)

If the deal wasnt just on belly putters I would have bought 2 already.

Same here and I have 0 reason to

Same issue here. Hard to beat price but just don't need something that long. Wish they had the rest of the lineup on sale.

Even though I obviously don't need anymore, I probably would have done the same if not belly.

Guys the shaft can be cut down and the weight of head can easy be reduced by pulling the spud. Tooooo good to pass up

She came in yesterday!

su6e8udu.jpg

zudyvyny.jpg

a4ydy9y4.jpg

du7ene7u.jpg
Definitely a beauty, congratulations. The Deep Flange will be my next planned SeeMore purchase.

Guys the shaft can be cut down and the weight of head can easy be reduced by pulling the spud. Tooooo good to pass up

Even without doing that I think the head on the Si3 is 370g which I don't think it too crazy but I am going for the counter-balance approach

Little more info on the Golfsmith shipping question. i just called Seemore and had the awesome customer service that i have heard so much about. He asked for my name and looked up my information, which was awesome, and told me that my putter would be shipped following the fourth and then get here in about 4-5 days, based on where i am located. Love how the company always puts us first. tried golfsmith, no reply, but went straight to seemore and got a definitive answer. Awesome!

So you ordered the deal from Golf Smith and just talked to SeeMore? I might just contact them to make sure my order is going through. Don't want to get my hopes up for no reason.

Those Deep Flange mFGPs are gorgeous! I don't need one... I don't need one... I don't need one... But, I want one. :desire:

Just checked w Golfsmith re: putter order. They have it correct, and the date for shipping from the manufacturer is July 14. Looking forward to the new putters!!

So you ordered the deal from Golf Smith and just talked to SeeMore? I might just contact them to make sure my order is going through. Don't want to get my hopes up for no reason.

Thats exactly what i did. I did this because it said that my putter wasnt actually shipping through GS so i called seemore and asked about it. They were super hepful. :good:

Thats exactly what i did. I did this because it said that my putter wasnt actually shipping through GS so i called seemore and asked about it. They were super hepful. :good:
What information did you need to give them? GolfSmith order ID?

What information did you need to give them? GolfSmith order ID?

Nope! He just asked me my name! basically what i said was that i ordered it through GS on tuesday, and didnt receive a shipping number or any info at all because it was coming straight from manufacturer and he asked me for my name. He found my order and told me it would be shipped either monday or tuesday!

Nope! He just asked me my name! basically what i said was that i ordered it through GS on tuesday, and didnt receive a shipping number or any info at all because it was coming straight from manufacturer and he asked me for my name. He found my order and told me it would be shipped either monday or tuesday!
Awesome going to try that

Those Deep Flange mFGPs are gorgeous! I need one... I need one... I need one... I will buy one. :desire:
FIFY Edited to reflect reality. :act-up:

Good ole duffer. Such a great enabl...... friend :)

Well I don't have a good feeling about this. Talked to Seemore and they said it would have to be from Golf Smith's on hand inventory and they didn't know anything about it. Golf Smith says it comes directly from the manufacturer.... So somehow I feel like I'm not going to end up with my first Seemore

Well I don't have a good feeling about this. Talked to Seemore and they said it would have to be from Golf Smith's on hand inventory and they didn't know anything about it. Golf Smith says it comes directly from the manufacturer.... So somehow I feel like I'm not going to end up with my first Seemore
Well I was wrong. Just got this email from the CEO.

Josh, sorry for the misinformation, in your case, you are in good shape, we were able to find just a few belly putters we had here to fulfill for Golfsmith, and you were one of them. *They are long gone now. *Jim

Awesome

You are probably right sir. I was thinking it was a 4th of July thing. Whenever it was, it was great though. Seems like there were other discounts that stacked on the half off to get them down to dirt cheap. I bought the PTM1s and PTM3s just to spread the SeeMore love at my course knowing I would have no problem selling them for the price I paid for them. If they happen to run the crazy deals again, there may be a black m6 coming to south Georgia....

32 and 31 putts the last two rounds (I'm normally a 34 per round guy). Cleaning up the grip and learning a technique for helping to read the green has made a world of distance.

Last edited:
Well I was wrong. Just got this email from the CEO.

Josh, sorry for the misinformation, in your case, you are in good shape, we were able to find just a few belly putters we had here to fulfill for Golfsmith, and you were one of them. *They are long gone now. *Jim

Awesome

Glad to hear it man! You and me both will be getting our first SeeMores very soon! I know I'm excited :D

Tapatalkin away

Good ole duffer. Such a great enabl...... friend :)
Hey, I'm just looking out for you guys. It wouldn't be fair if I was the only SeeMore hoarder err I mean collector on here.
Speaking of collections, I had fun going through the legacy putters at SeeMore HQ with Ted. I think I surprised him with how many of them I own. Though he showed me a couple I didn't know about, the hunt is on.

32 and 31 putts the last two rounds (I'm normally a 34 per round guy). Cleaning up the grip and learning a technique for help to read the green has made a world of distance.
Glad to hear that things are beginning to gel. Keep up the good work.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Putting the SB2c in play for the first time today and I am stoked.

Back