Who else has/is played/playing that PowerShot golf? I need some rivals!!

Also, I started Wolfenstein the other night and WTF!?!? There was no sound for the voices! I had to google it and find out it's a global problem on both consoles. Really, Bethesda? You shipped it that way and still haven't gotten a patch out?

Also, I started Wolfenstein the other night and WTF!?!? There was no sound for the voices! I had to google it and find out it's a global problem on both consoles. Really, Bethesda? You shipped it that way and still haven't gotten a patch out?

Have thought about getting it how is it I was really waiting for the golf club but no golf game is driving me insane

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

Loved Wolfenstien ... even has sex scenes in it ... just wish it had a co-op mode.

On Tuesday, or a few days after I'll be taking on any and all challengers on the new UFC game coming out. My gamer tag is aSizzle52 if anyone would like to add me. Right now I'm stuck on fifa and nba2k14.

P.S. I suck at the ufc games, but they're fun as crap to me haha

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Have thought about getting it how is it I was really waiting for the golf club but no golf game is driving me insane

It's not bad. Harder than you'd think once you get past the first few levels of courses. Some of the caddie skills are goofy, but I just use the default one and hers is pretty normal. It's no 'gimme' game, for sure. And it's free now, so why not?

It's not bad. Harder than you'd think once you get past the first few levels of courses. Some of the caddie skills are goofy, but I just use the default one and hers is pretty normal. It's no 'gimme' game, for sure. And it's free now, so why not?

Its free? I will DL it when I get home. Live name is RBUB

Well, in looking now, it might or might not be. I heard it was, but it might be a trial. I paid for mine. :(

Its free? I will DL it when I get home. Live name is RBUB

On Tuesday, or a few days after I'll be taking on any and all challengers on the new UFC game coming out. My gamer tag is aSizzle52 if anyone would like to add me. Right now I'm stuck on fifa and nba2k14.

P.S. I suck at the ufc games, but they're fun as crap to me haha

Was excited for the demo, but the system for grappling on the ground just didn't feel very useful. Gonna pass and spend more time with Forza.

Was excited for the demo, but the system for grappling on the ground just didn't feel very useful. Gonna pass and spend more time with Forza.
How is forza?! I haven't played a racing game since gran turismo 3!

You could pick it up cheap currently, or wait about a month and get the GotY edition that's supposed to come out with some of the DLC included.

Bought it at launch, played it for a few days and then didn't touch it for months. Picked it back up about a month ago and it's gotten it's hooks into me. It's a bit too technical for my taste at times, and the Drivatar system can make you feel like you're in a NASCAR race with all the banging around (especially if you're racing against some THP'ers!) but the rewards and progressions are nicely balanced between challenging & attainable.

I'm interested to see how Forza Horizon 2 translates the drivatar system in the fall to open-world racing.

I think if you are big fan of cars, Forza 5 is one of the best games out there. The physics are pretty realistic and there is a wide selection of cars to choose from. Not to mention all the customization you have with those cars. One of my favorite parts of Forza is tuning cars.

A little off subject, but wanted to compliment micro soft customer support.
The Blue Ray player went out in our xbox one, I called Microsoft Monday evening, they said they would send a replacement unit, I figured it would take a couple weeks. I received the replacement yesterday, I now have a very happy 9 year old son.
Needless to say I am very happy with the support I received

A little off subject, but wanted to compliment micro soft customer support.
The Blue Ray player went out in our xbox one, I called Microsoft Monday evening, they said they would send a replacement unit, I figured it would take a couple weeks. I received the replacement yesterday, I now have a very happy 9 year old son.
Needless to say I am very happy with the support I received

Honestly, I think Microsoft learned a lot from the whole RROD fiasco with the Xbox 360's.

I'm happy for you and your son that it was such a quick turn around!

I do, but no one to play with on my lowly 360

Any new cod games down the pipeline?

I'm still playing Blops, hated Ghosts. The new one looks interesting but seems to have the potential to get annoying as well.

I'm on my Xbox One but don't play it as often since I don't really like any of the games. Been playing a lot more FIFA 14 though which has been a blast!

Might be getting one of these here in the next little bit. I was dead set on the ps4 but none of my buddies I game with have a ps4 so the Xbox one gives me the opportunity to keep gaming with them.

Most games I've played weren't anything special though. CoD Ghosts is just flat terrible and Titanfall is alright. Any other really good multiplayer games out there?

Might be getting one of these here in the next little bit. I was dead set on the ps4 but none of my buddies I game with have a ps4 so the Xbox one gives me the opportunity to keep gaming with them.

Most games I've played weren't anything special though. CoD Ghosts is just flat terrible and Titanfall is alright. Any other really good multiplayer games out there?

No not really. A bunch coming this fall. Destiny, battlefield: hardline, COD. There's not that many good multiplayer games currently.

Back