Contest Winners Thread

Those covers are soooooo sick! Congrats guys

Nice to see a bunch of THP wins!

Nice job guys! Super curious, do you think you are doing anything unique to end up with the multiple wins?

Nice job guys! Super curious, do you think you are doing anything unique to end up with the multiple wins?
I didn't do anything unique haha I simply entered a sh!t ton of them last month and got lucky. I've never won any golf stuff before then

I just happened to be sitting in the shade in my car when Bridgestone put out the tweet. I got out, took a pic and tweeted in about 1 minute. Went back to work and tweets started coming through later in the afternoon. It was pretty cool.

JM

Sadly I have only ever won once.. a Bettinardi contest last year for tickets and a package. Couldn't attend, and didn't end up with the rest of the package unfortunately.

Just got the below DM from Bridgestone. They are running a cool headcover contest right now, I'll post pics once it arrives!!

Bridgestone Golf
@bridgestonegolf
We've got a headcover with your name on it! Please let us know the best shipping address & thanks for tweeting!

Count me as one of the winners. Super Stoked! Was in a meeting and the phone blew up! I saw #Cookie and Mmaynard won too.

This is what they looked like....

JM

I like seeing THPers win these contests. I was dosing off and saw a tweet from Bridgestone and I decide to rep my sponsor with a picture as it thought contest was over. I wake up to a DM saying I won a head cover. Not just any head cover either but a Masters head cover. Congrats guys.

Seriously mmaynard11 won again

I'll take a few weeks off. Only one thing left on my mind I'm trying to win.

I've won about 4-5 contests since being on this forum, it's really about being at the right place at the right time. Lots of it has to do with staying connected constantly on the manufacturers social media outlets.
Great wins lately guys!

I've won about 4-5 contests since being on this forum, it's really about being at the right place at the right time. Lots of it has to do with staying connected constantly on the manufacturers social media outlets.
Great wins lately guys!
Or tuning into the THP Forum each week. Of course we do have the biggest contest of the year going on right now.

All expenses paid trip
Hotels
Airfare
Golf at one of the nicest courses in the country.
Food
Gear
Swag
And more.

JB is correct, and you can't win if you don't enter. Mine is in.....what about yours?

JM

JB is correct, and you can't win if you don't enter. Mine is in.....what about yours?

JM

I am in, but the competition is ferocious, a lot of great entries

Or tuning into the THP Forum each week. Of course we do have the biggest contest of the year going on right now.

All expenses paid trip
Hotels
Airfare
Food
Gear
Swag
And more.

Sounds like a pretty damn incredible opportunity if you ask me.

I'm in search of some #ZooKeepers.

#Grandaddy!

Got my Pebble Beach ball marker from mmaynard's contest, and an Ian Poulter signed visor from a Today's Golfer twitter contest.

I was notified recently that I won a pair of Swiftwick's Flag Five socks in their 4th of July contest. Those will be fun to wear on the 4th next year.

Yup, that's me :D

Congrats Danny. Looks like someone is giving Icey a run for his money

Congrats danny

Congrats Danny, sweet win!

That is quite the win!

All expenses paid trip
Hotels
Airfare
Food
Gear
Swag
And more.

Let's hope I stole Icey's page for "How to win the hands down ultimate experience."

Back