DC MD VA Area Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got the Father's day special for Stonehouse and RNK as well as another course. Gonna try to get down there next weekend sometime. May play both on the same day.

Looks like I'm going to have to eventually play both!

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

Yes indeed. Both are great courses.

I vote Stonehouse, great course.

Yep. He can't go wrong either way. It's a great venue for 36 holes or possibly the 2015 Guantlet with Brickshire to round it out.

Yep. He can't go wrong either way. It's a great venue for 36 holes or possibly the 2015 Guantlet with Brickshire to round it out.

I like Brickshire too, 16 of us go down every October and always play stone, brick and one other of the many great courses. We also spend way to much money at Hooters...

Played them both. But it's been over 10 years ago. RNK is possibly one of the toughest courses in the state, but still enjoyable.
+1....played RNK in the spring....it us very tough.

Just finished a round at Laurel Hill before the hard rain came down :)

I must admit to a certain bias as a native Virginian, but I think Williamsburg is great location for a golf venture. Its a heck of a lot closer than Myrtle Beach. But then I could say the same for OC, but for me that's more routine, and not a genuine golf get away.

I know it's last minute, but I have 2 openings for musket tide tomorrow morning 7:32. Great course!

I know it's last minute, but I have 2 openings for musket tide tomorrow morning 7:32. Great course!
Musket Tide? Or Musket ridge? If it's the ridge we're playing there Sunday

Musket Tide? Or Musket ridge? If it's the ridge we're playing there Sunday

Do you guys live up that (Musket Ridge) way or just going to play it?

Musket Ridge is about and hour or so away. West of Frederick. I'm closer to Annapolis

Musket Ridge is about and hour or so away. West of Frederick. I'm closer to Annapolis

It's up my way...kinda. I'm in Hagerstown area. Great course, one of many right in that area along with Maryland National and Hollow Creek.

I like whiskey Creek too

I live in bel air, so it's a bit more than an hour or so. I play out that way fairly often.

I like whiskey Creek too

Well enjoy the round. We have to get a THP outing going in Frederick area or some where in that area, I know Rob would be up for it.

I like Brickshire too, 16 of us go down every October and always play stone, brick and one other of the many great courses. We also spend way to much money at Hooters...

You guys need to expand that group to 20 and include a few THP'ers. Ha

Sounds like a good time.

If he can stay out of the way if little old ladies in the parking lot. ;)

Just an FYI to everyone. I got an email from Waverly Woods. They have a special running Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Play all you can after 11:00 am for $59.

That's a heck of a deal for that course. Too bad I'm still about 12 days away from being able to get back out.

Don't you hate when you walk into parked cars? ;-)

We absolutely need to keep the momentum from the OC invitational rolling! And grab a few along the way.

DC MD VA Area Chat

Well enjoy the round. We have to get a THP outing going in Frederick area or some where in that area, I know Rob would be up for it.
I love all those courses and will play them any time.

You've got to watch out when they are late for bingo!!

Don't you hate when you walk into parked cars? ;-)

I think I topped Sabella with this one. Ha

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back