What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
i somehow brokered a trade i wasn't trying to make for some ping S56 irons that i don't need but what the heck. I'll give em a shot and see what i think. couldn't hurt to have an extra set of irons, right?

Bought a BiO Cell 4/5 hybrid off the bay new for $99. Same eBay store that I got my 3/4W from.

Favorite clubs in my bag

I was kinda hesitant about the BC FW, but after hitting it and comparing it to the Baffler XL 5W, I had to give the hybrids a chance. Good to hear you are having a lot of success with these and I can't wait to hit it side by side with the Baffler Xl hybrid.

Snagged a SeeMore DB-4 in gunmetal on the bay for $76. Looks pretty clean. Might have some water staining on the bottom though, might just be sky reflection.

just ordered 4 putter grips and a shaft extender, lets start messing around

Odyssey Buckets ball marker.

A tee time

3ujedeta.jpg

I bought 4 dozen, can't beat $11.25 a dozen.

Thank you Gmamas - 5 heathered Adidas polos and one that's a different model

u8yzynyh.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Finally splurged on a wedge. I've had some pre-owned stuff, but I took a leap and bought a brandy new Titleist Vokey 54-degree wedge. Feels amazing...worth the wait!

Finally splurged on a wedge. I've had some pre-owned stuff, but I took a leap and bought a brandy new Titleist Vokey 54-degree wedge. Feels amazing...worth the wait!
Solid purchase. That's on my list too, what grind did you go with?

Those are some very sharp looking shirts there T4K!

Bought a lesson. Worked on my balance.

Solid purchase. That's on my list too, what grind did you go with?

F grind, nickel finish, 54-14. I did not know that a club could feel so good! Can't wait to play this baby on Saturday.

Those are some very sharp looking shirts there T4K!
Thanks. I want to say all 6 for maybe $90ish shipped + they gave me some CS love. GMamas is awesome.

2014 THP Albatross membership !

Almost grabbed some epochs from a local store.... then thought better of it.

Must wait for the next THP Headcover then I will grab some THP epochs
Why wait?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back