Former Big Deal
Reaction score
Handicap
Marriage
bb8bdeda7287eedf71b8d34ee9a01137.jpg

4e7be39dedbe5acf0f0429926150b50c.jpg

706ec9656b243498a6728809b2fb3a2d.jpg

83f12bf8fdea910aebbc686f8a183558.jpg

These look like fun, I'd love to try one out.

One of goals is to give this a whirl this year they seem pretty cool

I really want to try one of these badly... i need a golf course in my area to step up.

I really enjoyed the round I had on the golfboard. Close to the speed of riding in a cart, but still felt like I was getting a workout.

Hoping to find a course somewhere close that will have these. Would love to try one out.

I really enjoyed the round I had on the golfboard. Close to the speed of riding in a cart, but still felt like I was getting a workout.
I have to be honest, I'm not very impressed with the golf board when using one on the course. The turn radius was terrible and not very speedy. I don't know if it was a matter of governors and limits set on it, but the fun factor wore off about 10 minutes into the round after the 30 minute training.

These could change the game in a huge way. No reason pace of play should ever be an issue with one of these

Another reason to make it to True Blue this year....

Would absolutely love to try one out

So, the price of golf is a big issue in growing the game.

What is the cost difference between these and a cart? If a course could buy/lease these, and knock just a few bucks off a round, I'd certainly be for trying one of these things.

*weight limits be damned!

They are AWESOME!! Was talking to Laird about them when I was at Surf Expo. Trying to get one as they are so fun. Much better than a cart. Then again I also surf and snowboard.

I still really need to go try one of these! The custom Puma IGNITE board is awesome!!!

I would 100% use this without any issues on my end.

I am wanting to try one of these out this year. Only problem is no courses around here have them. Traveling yes indeed

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Would love to try one of these

Tried to get two boards for my P.E program but we could not work out a price that I was able to fund-raise for. They would have been used for core strength balance and team games. Rep said that no school had ever contacted them about getting them and he thought it was a great idea. We tried to pitch them on being the pilot school but it did not work out. School budget people suck.

I would be willing to pop my Golfboard cherry on True Blue.

Already popped mine but I would be more than happy to join you and show you the ropes.

Does this one catch fire too? "Boy I'm hot today!"

I need this. Instead of those combustible hoverboards the kids are using, I want to use this to walk the dogs.
If you play at the Claw at USF they went out 8 of those a day!

I'd like to try it, but I don't see myself using them for a round.

Back