Instructors In Louisville Area

VilleHacker

Reaction score
Handicap
Decided I want to get serious about my game improvement. I've broken 100 twice but feel like I've hit a wall using just YouTube for instruction. I'm wondering if anyone can give suggestions on who I should look to take lessons from in my area. I could possibly go to Cincinnati if it was worth my while because I work half way between Louisville and Cincinnati. I know the price per hour varies but I'm open to all suggestions.

I've also been looking into new clubs and a fitting. I believe my swing and misses are not consistent enough for me to be comfortable getting a fitting and new clubs without lessons first. I know I'm not the first to ask this question on here, and I apologize, but I just can't find a concensus. Is this the best route? Lessons then fitting and new clubs?

Thank You

I'm not really familiar with your area, but I have to believe if 30 is your actual handicap, you could find a few pros in your area who could start you down the right path. I don't want this to come across wrong, but if you are a 30, you are still in the "build the fundamentals stage". Build something to work with, then find someone to take you to the next step/level.

I believe you are correct in your self-assessment of your readiness for new clubs and a fitting.

Hope this came across the way I intended...Good Luck!

I'm not really familiar with your area, but I have to believe if 30 is your actual handicap, you could find a few pros in your area who could start you down the right path. I don't want this to come across wrong, but if you are a 30, you are still in the "build the fundamentals stage". Build something to work with, then find someone to take you to the next step/level.

I believe you are correct in your self-assessment of your readiness for new clubs and a fitting.

Hope this came across the way I intended...Good Luck!

Thank you for the response. Very helpful. I'm by no means looking for the Butch Harmon of my area, I just know I will be more confident going to someone who was suggested.

Back