The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh yeah, I would say you pretty much have that title today!!

Look on the bright side, time for the people in line behind you to do a lot of foruming. Just watch the thread for someone posting about the idiot with 500 packages holding up the line at the post office :D

Lol I can hear them grumbling behind me. A few people have asked me what I am sending, and when I explain they are gifts for customers they cheer up a bit. This one dude just kept up his bitching. " Well you shouldn't be allowed to send that much".

If you're behind me at a red light, and light turns green, and you honk at me faster than my foot can go from my break to my gas pedal you have just guaranteed yourself an extra 10 seconds of me sitting there
Drives the wife crazy when I do the slowwwww roll after situations like the above.

Drives the wife crazy when I do the slowwwww roll after situations like the above.
It's their fault for honking.

I just left the post office after 5 hours. I wasn't sure if people would clap or boo

I just left the post office after 5 hours. I wasn't sure if people would clap or boo

Seriously? I'm surprised you lasted.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You're going to be the subject of many Facebook status updates. You should have given them your name so they could tag you in their pictures they took of you, hahaha.

Seriously? I'm surprised you lasted.

Not without the help if THP. Phone battery was at 91% when I walked in, 38% when I left.

Not without the help if THP. Phone battery was at 91% when I walked in, 38% when I left.
No, I mean, I'm surprised you lasted, as in...no one killed you.

No, I mean, I'm surprised you lasted, as in...no one killed you.

Haha, oh yeah, I could hear them plotting.

Last edited:
You would go nuts in any Spanish speaking Country or Island, it is the most important part of the Car. They may not have seats or doors but the damn horn works perfectly. If 10 cars don't honk at every red light something is wrong.

If you're behind me at a red light, and light turns green, and you honk at me faster than my foot can go from my break to my gas pedal you have just guaranteed yourself an extra 10 seconds of me sitting there

Yeah, the honking starts before the light for the cross traffic has even begun to turn yellow.
You would go nuts in any Spanish speaking Country or Island, it is the most important part of the Car. They may not have seats or doors but the damn horn works perfectly. If 10 cars don't honk at every red light something is wrong.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

I just got the email that I have to re-accomplish my ten year Nat'l Security background check paperwork. For those that have ever done it, you know this is a rant.

My rant is there are 2,272 miles from my house to the Hideaway

I just got the email that I have to re-accomplish my ten year Nat'l Security background check paperwork. For those that have ever done it, you know this is a rant.

I used to have to do every 5 years and so glad I no longer have that requirement. Hope you enjoy

My rant is there are 2,272 miles from my house to the Hideaway
Buy a plane.

Invite your friends.

Weekend getaways.

Done.

And you get to do it with paper and pen too.

Good lord I hate the modern parent. A local middle school had a policy allowing kids with good grades to go to the front of the lunch line. This is one of the best middle schools in the district and always has an A grade, so their policies seem to be working. They are discontinuing this program because parents signed a petition. They were afraid that kids with poor grades would be embarrassed to be in the back of the line.

Here's a thought, maybe they will be embarrassed enough to try harder.

That's brutal

Good lord I hate the modern parent. A local middle school had a policy allowing kids with good grades to go to the front of the lunch line. This is one of the best middle schools in the district and always has an A grade, so their policies seem to be working. They are discontinuing this program because parents signed a petition. They were afraid that kids with poor grades would be embarrassed to be in the back of the line.

Here's a thought, maybe they will be embarrassed enough to try harder.

Look you can't be seen as a failure even if you are it's a sad society.

If I was a parent with a kid who had good grades I'd complain that my child is being treated the same as the kid who is failing and that's not fair because my kid is obviously superior academically.

The discussion at the next pta and board meeting would be awesome. Although I occasionally like to poke the bear with a pointy stick.

Talking to my instructor, and telling him I really don't know why I didn't have a swing, or couldn't find one. Did manage somehow 4 pars though...

I have been working, but chalk this up to being a high handicap, and it's a path to improvement.

I LOVE that he is holding me and my goals accountable! I WILL be playing decent golf this year!

Look you can't be seen as a failure even if you are it's a sad society.

If I was a parent with a kid who had good grades I'd complain that my child is being treated the same as the kid who is failing and that's not fair because my kid is obviously superior academically.

The discussion at the next pta and board meeting would be awesome. Although I occasionally like to poke the bear with a pointy stick.

Totally onboard with this. Wish more kids had the mentality of I want to be better at whatever and put in the work to get there.

You and I think alike.

As much as I don't want to do it, I feel so strongly that this is in bad taste that I will let him know.

His wife is a real estate agent.
I'm about the easiest guy to get along with.
My worst habit is I like to golf.
She hates me. Not because I'm a bad influence. Simply because she's jealous of her husbands relationship with me (her words).
He was my regular golf buddy but we now rarely golf together because it bothers her that he is with me.
In the rare instance where we do golf together now he has to lie to her and tell her he's golfing with someone else.

Why do I bring that up?
She's also a real estate agent.
We are looking for a new home.
I already knew I'd have to go with her...but, he actually told me the same thing.

She will flat out be an itch to me to my face, yet she stands to make upwards of 20-30k from me.

Wow...that's my first 2 rants here, within an hour or so of one another.

I just needed to get that out.
I went thru this with a friend and his wife. She was my agent when I bought a house 6 years ago. Terrible agent, had only sold a few houses in 4+ years as an agent.

I told my friend that I was moving and I would not use his wife as my agent. Caused a little strain. I was bothered a little bit, but now I don't care.

If his wife doesn't like you anyway, no big loss.

Why should she expect your pocketbook to fund her learning curve?

I used to have to do every 5 years and so glad I no longer have that requirement. Hope you enjoy

Yeah mine is every 10 at the moment but changing requirements so its about to be bumped up a level and be every 5.

Yeah mine is every 10 at the moment but changing requirements so its about to be bumped up a level and be every 5.
Ten is bad enough. I used to be five, but much prefer this, I guess. #NecessaryEvil

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back