The 2015 Grandaddy - Chance Of A Lifetime

So boys... Any last minute prep?

Weather looks good (for us) Saturday, so I think I will hit the range. Going to be in the gym every night, and practice some putting, but my game is what it is right now. Just want to play to my handicap and keep the ball in the short stuff.

I'll be ranging it the rest of the week probably, more short game than anything though.

im jealous of you guys who have facilities with decent short game practice. Im stuck chipping in the back yard and putting on my practice green

im jealous of you guys who have facilities with decent short game practice. Im stuck chipping in the back yard and putting on my practice green

Unnecessary. You hit too many greens for this 'short game' nonsense.

Mine is on the course FWIW, I just go out to an empty green complex and practice. Ours by the clubhouse is just a putting green.

Mine is on the course FWIW, I just go out to an empty green complex and practice. Ours by the clubhouse is just a putting green.
ya the courses around me pulled the pins and closed the doors last saturday which is annoying. There are some courses within an hour or two that are still open, but losing the ability to practice at a course 2 minutes from my house sucks. with what time i get off work and the time i need to pick up my son from the bus stop im left with being the dad whos swinging a golf club in the street waiting for my kid lol

ya the courses around me pulled the pins and closed the doors last saturday which is annoying. There are some courses within an hour or two that are still open, but losing the ability to practice at a course 2 minutes from my house sucks. with what time i get off work and the time i need to pick up my son from the bus stop im left with being the dad whos swinging a golf club in the street waiting for my kid lol

Hey, you make it look good though I bet.

Hold the pose!

Is it frowned upon to stuff a purse with comfort station candy? Asking for a friend.:alien:

I didn't know Wardy was making the trip again

Just joking Michael you know you are my favorite THPer in a woman's visor

The 2015 Grandaddy - Chance Of A Lifetime

I didn't know Wardy was making the trip again

Just joking Michael you know you are my favorite THPer in a woman's visor

I hope you three putt your first green

As far as purse stuffing, that is assuming you won't be tempted to just eat it there on the spot. I didn't pocket food, because it rarely made it more than 5 minutes anyway. Looking at you, ice cream bars etc

Is it frowned upon to stuff a purse with comfort station candy? Asking for a friend.:alien:
I mean you could, but you will just come upon another comfort station a few holes later....

It's like they know what's about to happen....
6e7c73de4df97c1f73893d308d40064f.jpg

Please tweet that with #TheGrandaddy and @THPGolf

Since it's Hashtag's birthday, figured I'd share this hilarious behind the scenes Grandaddy prep moment from yesterday...https://vimeo.com/147626041

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fits like a glove

That is fantastic. He just needs those old polyester shorts that were always a bit too snug.

viewFile.html

Poor chad

IMG_0313.JPG

Oh no... Maybe I need to bring my own hat. I got a large noggin as well Chad, feel your pain

Back