Disney World - 2015 THP Bridgestone Championship

Guys, if you get a PM from GolferGal respond to it. We are still waiting for one person to respond and several PMs have been sent and an email as well.

If anybody knows gcruz please reach out to him.

Attention :
There are now 2 rooms available on 9/28 and 9/29 if anyone would like a room for 1 of those nights and doesn't have 1 yet please PM me immediately.
Thanks

Guys, if you get a PM from GolferGal respond to it. We are still waiting for one person to respond and several PMs have been sent and an email as well.

If anybody knows gcruz please reach out to him.

So no one knows gcruz86 or how to get in touch with him? I have sent him 5 PM's and an email with no response. I have to hear from him today or I will need to release him from this event and I would hate to later find out he purchased plane tickets. So if someone is friends with him, PLEASE tell him to get in touch with me ASAP.

So no one knows gcruz86 or how to get in touch with him? I have sent him 5 PM's and an email with no response. I have to hear from him today or I will need to release him from this event and I would hate to later find out he purchased plane tickets. So if someone is friends with him, PLEASE tell him to get in touch with me ASAP.
I assume this is him on twitter, but I don't know for sure, not much activity there, might not be a better communication option:
https://twitter.com/gcruz86

I will send him a text, hope it is not too late.

Attention :
There are now 2 rooms available on 9/28 and 9/29 if anyone would like a room for 1 of those nights and doesn't have 1 yet please PM me immediately.
Thanks

quoting again as they wont hold these rooms for long

Did you get my pm?

yep, just emailed the resort to have them add that to your reservation.

So now I have 2 rooms for 28th and 1 for 29th for anyone that needs them.

yep, just emailed the resort to have them add that to your reservation.

So now I have 2 rooms for 28th and 1 for 29th for anyone that needs them.
You rock dude!

Anyone arriving September 24th, around 6am near the Orlando airport area care sharing a ride with me? Looks like my hotel does not offer shuttle service, I was thinking maybe we could hit up a breakfast joint and then hit the course mid afternoon.

Soooooooooooooo, officially have departure flights to go with our return flights now. The Doc and I are a rental car from being set.

Wife and I get in on Friday at 4:30. We're likely heading straight to Planet Hollywood.

Wife and I get in on Friday at 4:30. We're likely heading straight to Planet Hollywood.

We get in at 2 I believe, I'm considering driving directly to DTD for bread pudding at Raglan before dinner.

No, I'm not lying.

Booked my rental car yesterday. Full size for $18/day. Search Kayak.com for deals.

Random question if anyone has insight... for a parent with a kid(s), is it safe to assume we'll be getting a room with 2 beds?

I might literally eat at Ghirardelli Ice Cream at Downtown Disney every single night.

Their ice cream is pretty legit. The line sucks but it's worth it.

Talked about this today. Definitely anxious for it to get here!

It looks like we have a spot open for someone who wants to bring a guest, so if you or someone you know would like this spot please send me a PM.

Talked about this today. Definitely anxious for it to get here!

Only a month and a week away!

Last time I was in Downtown Disney I wound up dancing on a table and stage at an Irish bar and the night concluded with American Express making multiple calls to my cell to find out if I was still alive. You'll all be shocked to know alcohol might have been involved...

That place is gone now, but some of the new Disney Springs items should be open, so there should be some fun new things to discover for the people who haven't been in a couple years.

Back