New Dude Perfect Trick Shot Video

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score

Yellow callaway chrome soft truvis? Nice

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Those guys are a trip. That was fun to watch. That was definitely NOT Poppy's pond though.....

So how many tries did it take ty to get the HIO? These guys have some skill

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chipping the ball into that little tube was pretty impressive.

I love watching their vidoes. They are good at what they do, but I would hate know how many takes some of these shots involve.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Calling your hole in one...Sweet !

This was amazing.

That was freaking brilliant lol. My first thought was that these guys must smoke a ton of weed to come up with this stuff, but that's probably a little unfair hehe.

Played Gentle Creek yesterday. That par 3 is no joke. And that comeback putt is almost possible on every green.

That was a great video! Love the Dude perfect videos. And wow that hole in 1 shot. Don't think I would have jumped in the pond tho.

This was great. Thanks for sharing!

So freaking cool. I love these videos. I'd love to know how many attempts it took Ty to hit the hole in one!

Always some great shots from Dude Perfect. HIO (although Cookie's done it on film so no biggie there :angel:), chipping it into the tube, and catching the ball on the rebound off the gong were all pretty impressive.

Dude Perfect continues to amaze me with the things they do. Such an awesome partnership them and Callaway. I will be tuning in to there show on CMT.

The Mousetrap intro was probably my favorite and the HIO celebration was pretty cool. Also the slope putt.

Tere was lots of Twitter activity this afternoon about this and just now seeing it. That HIO was so cool! The dive in the water was just gravy.

lots of fun to hang with those guys I bet.

JM

Must have taken forever to set that up! Really cool!

These guys are entertaining. Their reactions are fun. Some of the shots seem actually real hard, like the chip into the elevated pipe

That's crazy. Some of those had to take a crazy amount of time to complete. That was great.

cute, but c'mon with all the screaming and hollering

How awesome, love the partnership with Callaway.

Such an awesome video. They have skills those guys.

I absolutely loved this video. So cool to see a group of guys have this much fun with the game of golf

Back