CURE EVENT extra rounds and hotels

I was just going to ask you guys about your travel plans

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I haven't talked to Dean, or Marty, or anyone really yet, but at this point I am working Friday and off Monday.

I have some friends down in the area that I am going to try to catch up with, so I don't know yet exactly what I'm doing. Ideally, I'd take Friday off and work Monday, but that might not be so easy.

I haven't talked to Dean, or Marty, or anyone really yet, but at this point I am working Friday and off Monday.

I have some friends down in the area that I am going to try to catch up with, so I don't know yet exactly what I'm doing. Ideally, I'd take Friday off and work Monday, but that might not be so easy.

dont worry about me Peter, I will drive through Syracuse, its shorter for me, we'll meet over there.

if you are off on Monday, I might hang around for a round

Planning on taking Friday and Monday off for travel days. Not sure what time I'd be in Friday, but definitely open for a practice round if possible.

Depending on the meet and greet time things may change, but I figure if I leave work around 3 on Friday I will get there around 5:30-6.

I booked the Red Roof Inn about 15 minutes from the course yesterday. There's a deal on Travelocity for $52/night.

Thought I'd bump this thread. I'm in for an extra round on Friday depending on the time. I'm leaving here around 6 which would put me there between 930 and 10.

Also, for those staying at there Hampton inn, they now have a few non-smoking rooms available. Called today and had it switched from a smoking room and figured I'd pass along the info.

I actually still need to book a room, should probably take care of that soon lol

Thought I'd bump this thread. I'm in for an extra round on Friday depending on the time. I'm leaving here around 6 which would put me there between 930 and 10.

Also, for those staying at there Hampton inn, they now have a few non-smoking rooms available. Called today and had it switched from a smoking room and figured I'd pass along the info.

you are welcome to join us for the round on Friday Jcurtis, I think we were aiming for a tee time around 11

you are welcome to join us for the round on Friday Jcurtis, I think we were aiming for a tee time around 11

Sounds good! I'll be up there by then!

I've got everything booked except the hotel at the Syracuse airport for Sunday night. My flight out is 5:45 am and I have to find a hotel with shuttle service early enough to make it (not as easy at I thought).

I've got everything booked except the hotel at the Syracuse airport for Sunday night. My flight out is 5:45 am and I have to find a hotel with shuttle service early enough to make it (not as easy at I thought).

I was thinking about spending the night in that area, maybe we could bunk and I can drive you to the airport

I was thinking about spending the night in that area, maybe we could bunk and I can drive you to the airport

HaHa. You want to get up at 4 am to take me to the airport? What a man!

This thread needs a long overdue bump. Gregg and I are staying at the Hampton Inn.

And Scarrnici, Gregg, and I are also kicking around the idea of a noon-ish round at the Conklin Players Club on Friday. I know a few guys are already playing at the Links, but does anyone else want in at Conklin?

This thread needs a long overdue bump. Gregg and I are staying at the Hampton Inn.

And Scarrnici, Gregg, and I are also kicking around the idea of a noon-ish round at the Conklin Players Club on Friday. I know a few guys are already playing at the Links, but does anyone else want in at Conklin?

Interesting. Don't want to get a round in at the tourney course? If the other guys want to switch over to play at Conklin I am fine with that too. Either one works for me.

I'm booked at the Hampton as well. Should be a blast. Someone needs to bring the 90s music.

Interesting. Don't want to get a round in at the tourney course? If the other guys want to switch over to play at Conklin I am fine with that too. Either one works for me.

I'm booked at the Hampton as well. Should be a blast. Someone needs to bring the 90s music.
Ive never played Conklin and just don't want to play same course 3 straight days with another great course near by. I understand playing the course before the event will be a great benefit but it won't be in the cards for everyone.

There will be no shortage of 90s music thats for sure!

Playing the tourney course the day prior to the event would really do little to help me in the event. Sure, if I took notes, and could pull off shots that I wanted to hit…maybe. But I'd feel funny going all the way to Binghamton to play three rounds of golf at the same course.

And I'm only speaking for me, I'm certainly not trying to talk anyone out of playing the Links on Friday.

I'm also at the Hampton, Spotify and Bluetooth speaker are always with me.

I'm fine with either course and am also at the Hampton. I'm up for wherever people want to play. I'll be in the area around 10/11

Golds and I are at the Hampton too and I will play wherever everyone is plaing on Friday

Just booked my room at Hampton

I heard "90's music" and got excited.

I'd also be in for a Friday round depending on the time. I'm looking at about a 4.5 hour drive.

Wanted to bump this as we are just over a week away. After talking with the Captains this weekend, I like the idea of the Friday Round at Conklin. Supposed to be a really fun track, and we'll all be in the same position come Saturday anyway. Think the guys listed below are interested so far. Hope I didnt miss anyone.

Greggdrews
O'Carroll
Scarnici
Lions81
Mplefty
Vman
Bcape9
Jcurtis

if you guys play Conklin you won't be disappointed.

I'd throw En-Joie in as an option if you guys don't want to drive all the way to Conklin after a long drive to Owego. They host the Dick's Sporting Goods Open and was the former site of the BC Open when the TOUR guys played there.

Back