Ohio, Indiana & Surrounding Area chat thread

Ok so I'll start a list for Saturday. Right now there are a ton of tee times available on golf now so the sooner we book the better.

Saturday April 16
Sweetbriar GC in Avon Lake, OH
Tee times around 8:30am

Who's in?
PhillyV
DavidWinchell
hickerad
Robman7
Ryan.Humphris
cbaker2882
ntanygd760

Last edited:
I'm playing here this weekend. Anyone is welcome to join.

Hopefully some Indiana boys see this between all the Ohio posts....

Ok so I'll start a list for Saturday. Right now there are a ton of tee times available on golf now so the sooner we book the better.

Saturday April 16

Who's in?
PhillyV
DavidWinchell
hickerad
Robman7

Maybe
cbaker2882

Damn i have to work this Saturday. Damn having every other Saturday off!

Saturday April 16

Who's in?
PhillyV
DavidWinchell
hickerad
Robman7

Maybe
cbaker2882
throw me in maybe, working on getting it worked out. If not I will probably catch u guys on 8

Saturday April 16

Who's in?
PhillyV
DavidWinchell
hickerad
Robman7

Maybe
cbaker2882

I might be a maybe. Need to check with wife.

One spot left to fill a foursome on Saturday at The Quarry in Canton. Have heard great things about the course and the flyovers make it look like it's going to be really fun and quite a challenge.

www.quarrygolfclubggp.com

9:10am

Gunner
Pkorf
Chris (non THP)

quarry is only 39?

If I can send you money on paypal I am in, that course is worth 39, will get my grandpa to drive my sister to work

One spot left to fill a foursome on Saturday at The Quarry in Canton. Have heard great things about the course and the flyovers make it look like it's going to be really fun and quite a challenge.

www.quarrygolfclubggp.com

9:10am

Gunner
Pkorf
Chris (non THP)
Course is awesome.great layout amd very appealing to the eye

Can't wait for this Saturday. Will be good to get out in above 40 degree weather

I'm playing here this weekend. Anyone is welcome to join.

Hopefully some Indiana boys see this between all the Ohio posts....

I'm interested. Let me know the details once they're finalized.

Probably Saturday early morning and just at my home course. But I'm flexible.

What's your home course? Need to figure out drive time as I'm obligated that late afternoon/evening

What's your home course? Need to figure out drive time as I'm obligated that late afternoon/evening
Brookwood golf course

Saturday April 16

Who's in?
PhillyV
DavidWinchell
hickerad
Robman7

Maybe
cbaker2882

If there is still room I'll play Saturday let me know what I have to do

Brookwood golf course

I'll have to catch you another weekend with whats going on and the drive time I don't think I can make it work and the wife will kill me if I'm late.

I'll have to catch you another weekend with whats going on and the drive time I don't think I can make it work and the wife will kill me if I'm late.
No worries buddy. Plenty of time this year!

If there is still room I'll play Saturday let me know what I have to do

I booked us two tee times. We have 8:32am and 8:40am. If we need more I can get us more. I booked for the regular rate of $25 instead of having to pay golfnow fees so we can all just pay there. There's room for you if you want in

Back